Aqcus, the Water Charger Shark will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for August.
Aug. 3rd 12pm – Aug. 6th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Charger Shark] with Water Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Charger Shark] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- A total of 40 Summoning Pieces is needed to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Water Charger Shark (Aqcus) is commonly used as a newbie’s Faimon farmer because his skillset makes him easier to rune (heal on kill, CRIT buff, ATK and SPD debuff, DoT). Despite being quite reliable, his run time is noticeably slower than Lapis’. Dungeon wise, Acqus is a decent utility in Giant’s Keep and Dragon’s Lair making your runs faster and reliable due to the debuffs. In PvP, Aqcus’ leader skill can be used to boost speedsters like Megan or Orion.
However, there is no use for him in mid to end game content due to lackluster base stats as compared to 4* and 5* monsters that can fulfill similar roles. Definitely not worth to 6* but he can be of use early game as a 5* monster.
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Charger Shark family.