Don’t miss out Fire Death Knight (Arnold) January Hall of Heroes as we give you tips on how to clear all floors.
Observations and Summary:
This HoH needs a full Crowd Control (CC) team, particularly ATB reducers since 2 monsters are immune to stun/freeze (Water Lich, Fire MK). Both of these monsters have the capability of killing your monster when they get to attack freely. Although there is only 1 immunity buffer (Fedora), you need to constantly disarm enemies and avoid their heavy attacks. So in each stage, you need to know the abilities of the enemies so you don’t make silly mistakes.
This is actually a tricky HoH where you need a distinct team composition to surpass B8-B10 stages (See that I changed the team line-up compared to previous HoH). ATB reducers like Hwa are the MVPs of this HoH so use these types of monsters for convenience. Based on speed tuning and calculation, your speedsters must have ~220 SPD (total including Lead and Tower bonus) and monsters should have around 20k HP and at least 700 DEF to survive a enemy hits. In this example Verdehile must have 220+ speed to guarantee that my whole team gets to attack first. You should do the same on your Spectra and other speedsters. Overall difficulty is 8/10. Clear all 10 floors and get 250 summoning pieces of Arnold!
*All floors from B1-B10 have same units in stages 1-5
Stage 1 – 3 Water Death Knight, 2 Wind Joker
Stage 2 – 3 Wind Death Knight, 2 Fire Neostone Fighter
Stage 3 – 1 Fire Monkey King, 2 Water Lich
Stage 4 – 3 Light Death Knight, 2 Dark Werewolf
Stage 5 – 3 Dark Death Knight, 2 Light Pirate Captain
Stage 6 – 1 Fire Death Knight, 2 Death Knight (elements vary each floor)
There are stages where you have to take caution because once they make a turn and hit your units it could deal fatal damage.
- Stage 1: You should out-speed the enemies and stun/freeze them on your first turn. Don’t let Fedora get a turn because it will cast Decline skill which allows Lushen to use Amputation Magic.
- Stage 2: One of the easier stages of this HoH. Enemies have minimal threat and you can focus on killing the Fire Neostone Fighter first.
- Stage 3 (Mini Boss): This is the hardest stage of this HoH. You cannot stun the enemies but you can always reduce their ATB at the very least. This is the main reason why I used Hwa; and with the support of Verad and Water Homie you are sure to always keep them in check with low ATB. Use your Mav to provoke enemies when their attack bar is almost filled. Your Mav should have at least 22k HP and 800 DEF to tank the Fire MK’s normal attack (Gold Headband +10). Also, beware of the Water Lich’s Deadly Touch.
- Stage 4: A rather tricky stage with a Dark Werewolf in the enemy team. Don’t use critical dependent units like Verdehile to attack Dark Werewolf or you will get in trouble. Other than that, this stage is not a huge problem.
- Stage 5: The easiest stage of this HoH. Just use your CC skills on the first turn and you will clear it without issues.
- Stage 6 (Boss): A rather easy wave for a boss stage. Use provoke/ATB reductions to control Fire Death Knight (Arnold) and prevent him from using 3rd skill. Kill the rest with continuous damage.
Full Run (B6):
Full Run (B7):
Full Run (B8):
Full Run (B9):
Full Run (B10):
Please refer to the stats of units used to clear B10. Make this as your reference for your team composition.
Hope you learned from this guide and please do share your progress with us.
You can leave comments below with any additional comments or suggestions. Thanks for visiting!