Chapter 15 of our player progression series is about clearing the Dragon’s Lair B10 (DB10) in auto-mode.
— Why DB10? because it is necessary for the transition of becoming a Master Summoner.
In the previous chapter, we conquered the Trials of Ascension 100F and can now speedrun GB10. With those two milestones, we were able to collect valuable rewards such as summoning scrolls, resources, and runes. Now, you might ask “what’s next?” or “how should we apply it in order to progress further?” One of the reasons why we grind the GB10 dungeon is to collect runes (Swift runes specifically) to prepare and dominate the Dragon’s Lair B10 (DB10).
DB10 is the main source of Violent and Revenge runes which are essential for PvP and PvE battles. It is true that “runes make the monster special” and these runes, especially Violent, can be used in most of the game content. Violent+Revenge rune set is also the ideal set for Necropolis (end-game dungeon). So in this chapter, we will break down the specific requirements and team compositions from the current monsters that we have in order to conquer the Dragon’s Lair B10! Get ready as we pave the way on becoming a Master Summoner!
Dragon’s Lair B10 is known for inflicting AoE continuous damage. As a starter, it is important to form a team with decent sustain monsters with cleanse/immunity and heal in order to have reliable DB10 runs. The Boss is a fire element so it is also helpful to exclude a wind element monster (unless tank) from the team. There are two types of teams, namely “Tower Teams” and “Face Teams” as explained here.
Notable farmable monsters:
Monster Runes and Minimum Stats
Below are the minimum stats required for your monsters to run DB10 in auto. As explained earlier, grinding GB10 is important because you need good runes to run this dungeon. Veromos, Spectra and Belladeon, in which all three were part of your ToA team, are essential for DB10 starter Face Teams. Sigmarus can be used later on to speed up your runs but these three should be prioritized so you can create a safe Face Team.
And as for Tower Teams, the target order during the boss stage is,
With Rezzer: Left tower > Right tower > Boss
Without Rezzer: Right Tower > Boss
Team Composition and Synchronization in Auto Mode
We will build around Veromos, Spectra and Belladeon as a start because they are already part of your ToA core team. Meaning they should be 6* and runed well to meet the minimum stats mentioned above. Also, upgrading their runes will open up the possibilities of clearing more stages in ToA (Hard).
Videos of DB10 AutoRuns
Face Team 1
Face Team 2
Tower Team (w/ Rezzer)
Game Progression Guide
- Fuse Verdehile to improve clear time of your Face Team (2 min below runs).
- Equip Focus runes on your debuffers (strippers/CC) to achieve 55%+ Accuracy and clear DB10 efficiently.
Key Monsters to Level Up:
- DB10: Spectra and Verdehile as 6* Max. Megan can stay as 5.*
- NB10: Colleen as 6* Max, Xiong Fei Fusion.
- Farm for ideal 5* and 6* Violent and Revenge runes (At least Hero/Purple grade).
- Power-up to +15 on all your slots 4/6 6* runes.
- Power-up to +12 on all your slots 1/3/5 5* runes.
- Level-up focus on Sky Tribe Totem to add speed on your DB10 runs.
- Sell slots 4/6 5* Violent runes unless main stat is HP%.
- Allocate crystals for energy refills.
- +15 your 6* main stat runes (2/4/6) especially SPD, HP% and ATK%.
- Keep an eye on 6* Hero and Legend runes on Magic Shop. Buy when it fits the desired stats.
- Remember to collect guaranteed crystals from defeating your rivals every time they are up.
- Collect rewards from events, they give plenty of resources.