In Chapter 3 of our step-by-step guide, we’re going to focus on clearing Kabir Ruins, introduction to Cairos Dungeon and more Resource Management. Our current mons are Lapis (Water Magic Knight) which you recently acquired, Sieq (Fire Hellhound), Elucia (Water Fairy), Roid (Wind Vagabond), Lucien (Light Elven Ranger), and Teon (Light Garuda).
Before starting, you should already have the desired rune sets on your cores after farming Garen Forest and Mt. Siz. I want you to focus on Sieq, Teon, Elucia and Lapis since they will be the key units to help you through this stage. Kabir Ruins is mainly composed of Wind element enemies so you need a good damage output from Sieq and a tanky Lapis to receive the damage. Lets review them first:
- Lapis: Fatal/Energy
- Sieq: Fatal/Energy
- Teon: Energy/Energy/Energy
- Elucia: Fatal/Energy
Lapis and Elucia have sustain skills through HP regeneration so you should have little to no struggle clearing on your own. For the Boss stage, take out the left boss (Acasis, The Wind Sylphid) first followed by the right boss (Shimitae, The Wind Sylph). Kabir Ruins has the following drops:
- Blade Runes: Grants +12% Critical Rate increase per Blade set equipped (requires 2 runes for a set, +36% CRI Rate with 3 sets). You can put this on your Damage Dealer units later on for more burst damage.
- Monsters: Acasis (Wind Sylphid, 4*), Shimitae (Wind Sylph, 4*), Wind and Water Harpy (3*), Wind High Elemental (3*), Wind Elemental (2*), Wind Low Elemental (1*).
After clearing Kabir Ruins, you will be rewarded 3* Energy rune sets (Magic Rarity) and unlocking the Cairos Dungeon:
Equip the 2 Energy rune sets on Roid and 1 set for Teon. Since they are your desirable 2/4/6 runes, power-up them to +9 while 1/3/5 runes to +6.
Each dungeon gives specific rewards after clearing it. In order to advance through stages, you need to defeat the boss on the final wave. Additionally, defeating monsters also awards you XP, Energy, Mana stones and Crystals just like the scenario stages.
Comprised of 10 floors in which the difficulty is raised as you go further. It requires defeating the Ancient Giant (boss) to be awarded with Runes. Primary drops are Despair runes and also drops Swift, Fatal, Energy and Blade. As you continue from the scenario missions, you will be required to farm the lower floors of Giants Keep to progress further. The higher the floor you clear, the better rune quality drops you will receive. Runes from the highest floors outclass those dropped from Scenario maps.
Also comprised of 10 floors in which difficulty is raised as you go further. It requires defeating the Legendary Dragon (boss) to be awarded with Runes. Primary drops are Violent runes and also drops Revenge, Focus, Guard, Endure and Shield. Farming this dungeon usually starts when you enter the mid-level status and when you are already sufficiently the higher floors of Giant’s Keep.
Also comprised of 10 floors in which difficulty is raised as you go further. It requires defeating the Ancient Lich King (boss) to be awarded with Runes. Primary drops are Rage runes and also drops Vampire, Will, Nemesis and Destroy. Players usually start farming Necropolis as they enter mid-end game status after they can sufficiently farm the higher floors of Giant’s Keep and Dragon’s Lair.
Hall of Magic and Elements
Hall of Magic also consists of 10 floors in which difficulty is raised as you go further. Clearing the stage rewards you with Essence of Magic and may also give you essences of other elements. These essences are required for Monster Awakening. Unlike the five elemental halls, the Hall of Magic is always open.
Elemental Halls have 5 dungeons: the Hall of Light, Hall of Dark, Hall of Fire, Hall of Water and Hall of Wind. Each dungeon also consists of 10 floors in which requires defeating the boss to clear it. Clearing the stage rewards you with the Essence specific to the corresponding element you are in. Additionally, you may also find Angelmons belonging to the element of the hall. For Elemental halls, each dungeon is open on a specific day of the week based on your Server time.
Sunday – Hall of Light
Monday – Hall of Dark
Tuesday – Hall of Fire
Wednesday – Hall of Water
Thursday – Hall of Wind
Friday and Saturday – Closed
Secret Dungeon (SD)
Secret Dungeons are opened on a random clearance of Hall of Elements and also made available as a special event of the game. It is a special dungeon with only 1 floor and 10 stages. Each stage requires you to defeat a group of similar monster to advance. As you go further, you will be rewarded with summoning pieces which allows you to summon that monster. The higher the stage you clear, the more amount of summoning pieces you receive. Monsters available on SD are Natural born 2* and 3*.
Hall of Heroes (HOH)
Hall of Heroes is available once a month as a special event of the game. It is comprised of 10 floors in which the difficulty is raised as you go further. Each floor requires you to clear 6 stages, 3rd stage is the mini boss and 6th as the Boss stage. Each floor you clear rewards you with 25 summoning pieces for a total of 250 in all 10 floors. Monsters available on HOH are Natural born 4*.
Angel Garden is a special dungeon available during game events. Upon clearing the stage, you will be rewarded with an Angelmon of the specific element you are in. It comprises of 3 floors with increasing difficulty on the higher floors. Rewards for higher floors give an awakened Angelmon with higher levels.
Rainbow Garden is a special dungeon available during game events. Unlike Angel Garden, there is only 1 floor you need to clear once. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with a 3* max Rainbowmon.
Devilmon Cave is a special dungeon available during game events. Similar to Rainbow Garden, there is only 1 floor you need to clear once. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with a Devilmon which is used to skill-ups your rare monsters.
Focus on your core team of mons to level up. Your best PvE mons at this stage are:
- Lapis: This monster will be used frequently as you progress further on Scenario stages.
- Elucia: Your only healer, also brings CC and cleanse.
- Sieq: Fire DD.
- Teon: CC and ATB boost.
For now just grab the suggested rune bonuses from 1-2* runes and equip them. We will begin to be critical on your rune stats from Hydeni Ruins onwards. Keep one mon of each main element (Fire, Water, Wind) so you will always have an elemental advantage to clear, and a mon with elemental disadvantage to take damage for your team on succeeding stages.
As advised on Chapter 2, you only want to level up your runes in the following manner:
- 3-4* Runes: Get your desirable 2/4/6 runes to +9. Get your 1/3/5 runes to +6.
- 5-6* Runes: Get your desirable 2/4/6 runes to +12-15. Get your 1/3/5 runes to +9-12.
Energy & Wings
As mentioned in Chapter 1 and 2, you should delay collecting your mission rewards until you’ve used up your Energy and Wings to maximize efficiency. Let’s continue doing the same strategy until we finish the Scenario stages.
- Sell your initial and 1-2* runes.
- By this time, you will be able to build the Magic Shop. Use Mana to unlock the remaining slots. For now, don’t buy monsters and runes from the shop except skill-ups for Shannon and Konamiya. They will be key monsters on your future encounters.
- Use Mana to power-up desirable runes (i.e. the Energy rune rewards you received upon clearing Kabir Ruins)
- Unlock slots from your Magic Shop using your crystals.
- Save up the remaining crystals for the Premium Pack (750 crystals).
- Don’t use crystals to refill your energy until you have a larger energy pool.
- Reaching lvl 7 unlocks Razak on your rivals. Remember to collect guaranteed crystals from defeating your arena rivals everytime they are up.
- Don’t spend 20 crystals for an additional wish on the Temple of Wishes. The chance of getting a good reward is very low. Be content with the free wish once a day.
Temple of Wishes
- Build the Temple of Wishes to make a wish every day and receive a reward as presented.
- Unused wishes do not accumulate the next day. You only have 1 wish at any given time unless there are wish events.