Scroll of Light & Darkness, Temple of Wishes
New Skill: [Shadow Revenge (Passive)]
PvP Offense, Chiruka Farmer
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons or family monsters
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
Leader Skill: Increases the Accuracy of ally monsters in the Dungeons by 40%.
Skill 1: Flying Cards [360%ATK]: Throws a sharp card to attack and disturbs the enemy’s HP recovery for 2 turns with a 70% chance.
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Surprise Bomb [400%ATK]: Mounts a bomb on all enemies which detonates after 2 turns. This skill receives 50% additional Accuracy . (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Shadow Revenge [320%ATK]: Counterattacks the enemy to inflict damage proportionate to your Attack Power and decreases the skill cooldown when you’re attacked.
|Early Build||Fatal + Focus||ATK% / ATK% / ATK%|
|End-Game Build||Fatal + Will||SPD / ATK% / ATK%|
|Farmer||Vampire + Any||SPD or ATK% / ATK% / ATK%|
Dungeons: Like the other AoE bombers, Liebli doesn’t really do that well in Cairos Dungeons as his bombs (which takes up valuable time to detonate) does not contribute as much as normal nukers, even with his much more powerful base attack. There isn’t really a reason for anyone to use bombers besides Seara in dungeons.
- If you’re looking for a farmer, Liebli does a decent job as a Vampire farmer for Chiruka due to his passive counter attack and cooldown reduction on the bombs.
Raids: While his consistent health block can be useful, Liebli’s bombs has little place in raids due to the cleanses the boss has. Furthermore, with his mediocre supportive stats and Oblivion debuff from the boss, Vampire won’t help him survive in raids, as if his bombs do detonate, it still won’t give him a heal.
ToA: Liebli works well as a standard bomber for your ToA team. However, he does a lot more damage than other bombers due to the better base attack. However, Liebli doesn’t offer as much utility compared to the Kobold Bombers and Jojo. While Jojo offers a useful DoT, Malaka with his attack and defense break and Taurus with his cooldown reset, Liebli doesn’t bring as much to the table. However, he still does an amazing job and will still deal the most amount of damage against the bosses.
PvP: A Seara, Tiana, Liebli and Megan comp is arguably the best AO team a player can get, period. With the most powerful bomb in the game, Liebli does an amazing job in dealing a huge burst of damage against enemy teams. However, it can be rather difficult to use him for late-game players if you do not have a Tiana due to the prevalent of will runes. Regardless, Liebli is an amazing monster that can definitely be your go-to monster if you know how to use him.
For newer players, the only counter against Liebli for you will be cleansers like Veromos, Konamiya and Delphoi. You can opt to bring a bomb detonator like Carrack to quickly eliminate Veromos first, or match up Liebli with his good brother Lushen, as both of them do not require defense break on the enemy to shine.
How to Counter
Will runes are the main issue for Liebli. Without a reliable stripper like Tiana, or even a Chiwu or Aquila, it can be pretty difficult to use him. However, Liebli still does potent damage, so after surviving his attacks you should quickly kill him off immediately, unless there is a bigger threat like a Seara on the enemy team. If the enemy doesn’t have a detonator, the good old Veromos will be more than enough to counter him.
- Thanks to the in-built accuracy buff, Liebli only needs 35% accuracy to shine. You should focus the rest of the stats to focus purely on speed and attack, he doesn’t really need much besides that.
- Once you’ve reached a satisfactory amount of speed and attack, you can begin work on his bulk like HP and defense to survive some hits. Liebli doesn’t really need crit rate or crit damage as his only skill that relies on that is his 1st Skill, and you’re probably not going to rely on his 3rd Skill for your main damage.
Liebli is definitely a great monster. However, as mentioned, he truly needs a good stripper like Tiana to properly shine. For newer players, you may have issues using him effectively, especially against cleansers. But with the right team, Liebli will arguably be one of the best monsters in your entire roster.
For the February 2017 HoH, newer players who have their Lushen un-skilled or without them should save the fodder up for him first. If you already have your Lushens build, Liebli’s the next best monster in the family to feed the skill ups to, and he’s definitely worthy of them.
- Highest base attack of any bomber in the game
- Highest base speed for a bomber (on par with Jojo at 103)
- In-built 50% accuracy on bombs makes him incredibly easy to rune
- Cooldown for 2nd Skill goes down if attacked, making him decent for slightly longer -fights
- Passive-counter makes him a decent farmer for Chiruka
- Base HP and defense are decent to mediocre
- Requires skill ups to maximize the damage