Scroll of Light & Darkness, Temple of Wishes
New Skill: [Full Speed Ahead]
PvP in general
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons or family monsters
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters Guild Battles by 33%.
Skill 1: Backspin Slash [370%ATK]: Swiftly attacks an enemy and weakens its defense for 1 turn with a 75% chance.
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Bombardment [300%ATK x 3]: Orders the ship to fire a bombardment of 3 rounds to attack random targets . Each hit has a 75% chance of stunning the enemy for 1 turn. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Full Speed Ahead (Awakened): Increases the Attack Bar of all allies by 50% each, and reduces the cool time of their skills by 1 turn each. (Reusable in 6 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Support||Swift + Focus or Energy||SPD / HP% / HP%|
|End-Game Build||Swift + Will||SPD / HP% / HP%|
|Alternative Set||Violent + Will||SPD / HP% / HP%|
Dungeons: Frigate doesn’t see much use in PvE in general. However, his 3rd Skill can be used to reduce the cooldowns of your team, allowing your healers to get their heals up faster, your supports to get their buffs up quicker and your nukers to get their main damage off more efficiently. Frigate’s 2nd Skill can also serve as a good crowd control in stunning the enemies. Beyond that, he serves as your typical attack bar booster that helps your teams get their turns out and strengthen your runs.
Raids: While the cooldown reduction is useful, Frigate’s 1st and 2nd Skills are either negated by the boss or have better alternatives out there. Don’t use him here over one of your other monsters.
ToA: Frigate can serve as a substitute Mav in your ToA runs. With a low cooldown on his 3rd Skill and a somewhat AoE stun on his 2nd, he’s a very decent choice here. However, do take note that unlike Mav, Frigate does not offer any form of provoke.
PvP: This is where Frigate is used the most. His 50% attack bar boost is enormous, especially when you consider other his competition. Monsters such as Bernard, Orion and Draco only provides a 30% boost in comparison. The only other monster with a 50% team attack bar boost, Purian, is offsetted by his poor 97 base speed. Overall, Frigate can likely be your best attack bar booster, likely preventing almost anyone from cutting in between your monsters if you can get ahold of him. His uses in both Arena and Guild Wars remains the same, to obtain the first move and ensure your entire team moves before the enemy.
- Frigate should be built like any other attack bar booster, as fast as you can get. Of course, do try to get a decent amount of bulk and accuracy on him to take advantage of his strong base HP and Def, as well as his 100% defense break and stuns when maxed.
- While getting Frigate to go first seems like a waste of his cooldown reduction, his role as an attack bar booster far outweighs that uses. Try to build him as tanky as possible so that he can survive longer. A longer fight means another opportunity to use his 3rd Skill again, which by then you’ll probably be able to make use of it.
- As a benchmark, as long as your team is within 71% of Frigate’s total speed (remember to include towers and speed leader skills), you’re guaranteed to move before the enemy. (Assuming no nemesis)
- Amazing 50% attack bar boost
- Offers a cooldown reduction
- 100% chance to def break on 1st Skill
- 100% chance to stun multiple targets 2nd Skill
- High base HP and Defense
- Good base speed of 108
- Stun is random and cannot be controlled
- Defense break only lasts 1 turn
- Poor base Attack
- While 108 base speed is great, it is edged out by Bernard and Chloe, who are at 111