[Notice] World Arena Official Service
A new Developer’s Note is out in-game. We’ve converted the information onto a blog post here for easier reading. Enjoy!
Today, we’d like to share with you some information about the official service of [World Arena] that’s scheduled to be updated with the next version!
Please see below for the details
> Arena UI Improvements
- After discussions, we’ve concluded that it’d be difficult to make any drastic improvements with the current Arena UI and decided to modify the overall UI of Arena and World Arena.
- We’d like to share some of the UI images that are to be modified.
- This is the UI that’ll be shown when you first enter the Arena. The new UI will enable you to choose between the existing Arena and World Arena and enter.
- This is the main UI of Arena. The Monsters that are placed in the defense deck will be shown in Lobby format and we’re currently designing the UI so that you can move to World Arena or to Shop Menu directly from this UI.
- This is the Goodwill Battle Menu. You’ll not only be able to play with your friends but also play with random Summoners from the World Arena using the Quick Battle Feature.
- Lastly, the Shop UI will also be improved. The Arena Shop will have different tabs, and you’ll be able to use Arena / World Arena / Guild Shop all at once on this UI.
> New Replay Feature
A new feature where you can share your moment of victory with others and also take a look at how other top rankers play at the World Arena will be added.
Please see the images below for more information.
[This is the basic UI of World Arena. Isn’t it cool?]
- You’ll be able to see the new [Replay] Menu at the main UI of World Arena. You can use this feature to share your gameplay data with others and also check out the gameplay of others. Details of this new feature will be updated as follows.
- Use the [Info] Menu to see the deck info of each player and to sshare the replay with your friends or Guild members.
- You’ll also be able to share the replay with the players of the chat channel that you’re connected to. Please take a look at the following image for more info.
Additionally, we’re currently developing a Spectate Feature so you can watch the gameplay of others in real-time at the World Arena. Though it won’t be included in the upcoming update, we’ll try our best to implement this feature as soon as possible, so please stay tuned!
> Matching and Victory Point Acquisition Rule Improvement
- During the test service of the World Arena, players were matched simply according to Victory Points. We’ll be improving the quality of matching system by refining the matching rules in the upcoming update.
- First, 10 [Placement Battles] will be proceeded once the official service begins. You’ll be assigned to a grade according to the result of the [Placement Battle] and matched with others from the same grade, afterwards. (Don’t worry! You’ll be given the same reward as the normal battle when you win the Placement Battle.)
[This is the result page after you’ve completed 10 Placement Battles.]
- Next, the most recent winning average will be taken into account when selecting your opponent. You’ll be matched with a strong opponent if your recent winning average is high and vice versa so that all players can be matched with someone o a similar level.
- Finally, the amount of Victory Points given when you win the battle will also be modified. We’ll compare your Victory Point to that of your opponent and give out different amount of Victory Points according to the difference.
- For instance, you’ll earn far more Victory Points from winning against a strong opponent (player with higher Victory Point) than winning against a weak opponent (player that has lower Victory Point than you).
> New Reward and World Arena Exclusive Shop
- First of all, World Arena will be operated on a seasonal basis and the season will last for 3 months. Season 1 will start with the upcoming official service and last until the end of June.
- World Arena Reward consists of [Season Reward] and [Match Reward]. [Season Reward] will be given at the end of the season according to your grade and [Match Reward] will be given every time you win the battle. It’s similar to the reward system of the current Arena (reward given for each grade / Glory Points)
- [Season Reward] consists of rare items that can only be acquired during the designated season and different rewards will be given according to your grade when the season ends.
- [Match Reward] refers to [Medals] that you acquire every time you win in the World Arena. Medals can only be acquired when you win so make sure to try your best in the World Arena! Please see below for the number of Medals you can acquire when you win for each grade.
- You can use these Medals to purchase items at the World Arena Shop. Various new items that can be used to decorate your Monster and Ellia will be updated at the World Arena Shop so please stay tuned!
>World Arena Level Requirement Modification
- The minimum level requirement to enter the World Arena was [Lv.20 (Account Level)] during the test service. However, we’ve decide to increase the level requirement to [Lv.35 (Account Level)] to prevent the beginner users from feeling burdened by the World Arena.
(Please note that all of the content discussed in this developer’s note may change during the development.)
The World Arena is finally one step away from being serviced officially.
We’re trying our best to improve the World Arena based on the feedbacks you shared with us during the test service, so please be patient with us!
That was all for the World Arena Official Service, and we have one more news for you!
Please see below for the new Rune Ductility Feature.
Rune Ductility is a feature where you can add a new subproperty to the Rune and exchange with another subproperty.
> Rune Ductility
The following is one of the UI images that are currently under development.
We believe that Rune Ductility will be a good way to make the Runes even more powerful.
This is all we’ve prepared for today.
Please remember that the content we discussed in this developer’s note is scheduled to be added with the next update.
Please stay tuned for more info on the update and we will come back with more news in the next developer’s note!
I hope you enjoyed reading it! What are your thoughts on the new changes? Feel free to leave your comments down below.