Dark Jack-o’-lantern (Dusky) October Hall of Heroes is now open and we will give you tips on how to clear all floors.
Observations and Summary:
Bring out your full CC team (not necessary to bring a healer/sustain unit). However there are stages where you need to take extra caution because once a monster make its move, it could change the whole outcome of the battle. Unlike the previous HoH, this now has an immunity buffer on stage 5. You need to stun-lock Betta at all times and apply continuous damage to kill. I have also observed that ~220 SPD (total : Base + Runes + Lead and Tower bonus) is optimal to always make the first turn. This HOH is slightly more difficult than the past month’s HOH but it is still achievable with similar lineup and stats shown in this guide, so take this chance to clear all 10 floors!
*All floors from B1-B10 have same units in stages 1-5
There are some stages where you have to take caution because once they make a turn and hit your units it could deal fatal damage.
- Stage 1: Keep Wind Jack-o’-lantern stunned/frozen. They deal massive damage on a target enemy especially on your Water units. Just keep them locked and you’ll clear it without difficulty. When the enemies are almost dying, reserve your skills 2 and 3 for the next wave.
- Stage 2: Similar to Stage 1, Keep FIre Jack-o’-lantern stunned/frozen. Note that reserving your skills 2 and 3 is important for next stage (Mini-boss)
- Stage 3 (Mini Boss): Manannan and Gemini is a deadly combo so always keep them stun locked. Even with provoke, avoid getting hit by the Mini-Boss when you have an existing debuff or without buff (Manannan deals extra damage from it). Always keep them locked and kill with continuous damage.
- Stage 4: Beware of Wind Pirate Captain when you are using a water unit, it deals heavy damage that can combo kill. Use units like Baretta or Neutral type units to control the Pirate’s movement.
- Stage 5: A tricky stage because Light Jack-o’-lantern is immune to inabilities. To counter them, use ATB decreasing units like Spectra/Verad/Water Homu AOE path. Similarly, Betta casts AOE immunity so you need to control her movement. Once she is able to cast the buff, it could be over for you when your team is overly reliant on CC and don’t have a sustain/healer.
- Stage 6 (Boss): Keep the Boss and Light Jack-o’-lantern under control and finish by applying continuous damage.
Full Run (B10) :
Please refer to the stats of units used to clear B10. Make this as your reference for your team composition.
Hope you learned from this guide and please do share your progress with us.
You can leave comments below with any additional comments or suggestions. Thanks for visiting!