Granite, the Fire Battle Mammoth will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for May.
May 5th 12pm – May 8th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Battle Mammoth] with Fire Attribute.
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Battle Mammoth] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You need a total of 40 Summoning Pieces to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
As always, the Battle Mammoth Family Secret Dungeon is always a good addition. The family is pretty skill up hungry, and having a 3-day Secret Dungeon can help all players looking to build up their Talc or Basalt is definitely helpful. Beyond those two though, the others really aren’t worth building. Marble has some uses as a niche Hall of Water monster, but there’s little reason to build one JUST for that. Bear in mind that with the news of an upcoming Light 5* Fusion Monster (and likely new Natural 4* Monsters), there’s a good chance that any Exclusive Secret Dungeon the game release so far will be relevant. Make sure you have at least one Fire Battle Mammoth in your storage, just in case!
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Battle Mammoth family.