Ignicus, the Fire Charger Shark will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for November.
Nov. 3rd 12pm to Nov. 6th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Charger Shark] with Fire Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Charger Shark] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- A total of 40 Summoning Pieces is needed to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Just like the previous Secret Dungeon, the Fire Charger Shark isn’t that appealing to be featured here. While some people can consider using him as an early ToAH monster thanks to his plethora of debuffs, he just gets outclassed by other staple ToA monsters like Spectra, the Fire Griffon and the Taoist family. There’s no reason to farm this Secret Dungeon at all since his entire family is useless past early-game. Their damage and traits are just lackluster in comparison to other monsters in the game.
If only this was the Wind element instead. At the very least it would have served as good fusion material.
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Charger Shark family.