Fire Epikion Priest (Chloe)
Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Fire Scroll, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Increases Attack Speed by 15
PvP in general
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters in the arena by 27%.
Skill 1: Absorb Mana [180%ATK + 12%HP]: Attacks the enemy and recovers the HP by 30% of the damage dealt. This attack will deal more damage according to your MAX HP.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +5%
- Lv.6 Damage +5%
- Lv.7 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Fill: Recovers the HP of the 2 allies with the lowest HP by 25% and 15%. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Recovery +10%
- Lv.3 Recovery +10%
- Lv.4 Recovery +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Fanatic: All allies are invincible for 1 turn and gain Immunity for 2 turns. (Reusable in 8 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.3 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early-Game Build||Swift + Energy or Guard||SPD / HP% or DEF% / HP% or DEF%|
|End-Game Build||Swift + Will||SPD / HP% or DEF% / HP% or DEF%|
|Alternative Build||Violent + Will||SPD / HP% or DEF% / HP% or DEF%|
|Troll Slow Build (counter against buff removers)||Violent + Will||HP% / HP% / HP% or DEF%|
Dungeons: Chloe can be used sparingly if you’re desperate for an immunity buffer for DB10. However, a typical fast Veromos is normally enough. The long 6-turn cooldown of her immunity and lack of cleanse makes monsters such as Delphoi a much better alternative. You’ll pretty much only use her if you’re starting out on a new DB10 team.
Raids: While she may appear useful for raids, the frequent buff remover from the boss makes her role here pretty useless. Her best use would be on starting raid teams as a frontline-tank that offers zero debuffs or for a very niche speed Katarina R5 for MUCH more advanced teams.
ToA: Chloe can serve as a pretty decent protector for newer teams, giving your monsters breathing room against hard-hitting bosses. This is especially useful for newer players who are first climbing ToAN or are approaching the early ToAH boss stages. However, her kit falls off pretty quickly once you assemble a proper team.
PvP: As mentioned earlier, Chloe’s a great monster that allows you to have your team to be slower than it needs to be. As long as your Chloe is faster than the enemy’s speed booster, your team is practically given to move without worrying about the enemy’s will runes. Even so, there’s a chance that Chloe is able to cut in-between the enemy’s monsters if they aren’t properly speed-tuned.
Chloe can also be used in more mid-game and late-game teams as a stall tactic in your defense, as enemies without a proper AoE buff remover has to wait out a turn which allows your own team to attack. However, a proper buff remover can easily wipe off the invincibility buff.
- One tactic for Chloe users to deal against buff removers is to purposely build their Chloe slower so that the enemy’s buff remover will move before her. However, this makes her easily countered by attack bar boosters and potential despair stuns.
- Alternatively, some players can choose to set up two Chloes in their arena defense, one fast and one slow, to further stall out the enemy.
- Do try to save Epikion Priest skill ups from the water and wind variants if you have yet to get her. While Chloe’s skill set is definitely worthy of feeding devilmons, the availability of her natural 3* counterparts should be taken advantage of. For reference sake, she will need a total of 12 skillups, so save away!
- Pretty good base HP and DEF
- The two-turn immunity and one-turn invincibility is great, especially in situations where your monsters will likely be outsped by the enemy
- Speed on awakening matches her base speed to one of the most popular attack bar -boosters out there, Bernard
- First skill can deal a surprising amount of damage
- The release of Qebehsenuef has drastically reduced her usability in Katarina comps
- Heavily countered by buff removers
- Only able to heal up two allies, making her a weaker choice against AoE damagers