Unknown Scroll, Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Social Summon, Fire Scroll, Secret Dungeon, Temple of Wishes
Increases Attack Speed by 15
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Skill 1: Snatch [(SPD + 90) / 55%ATK]: Attacks the enemy with razor-sharp claws. Damage increases accordingly to your Attack Speed.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Special Assault [350%ATK + 18%(Enemy’s Max HP)]: Inflicts damage proportional to the Enemy’s MAX HP. Consumes 10% of your HP. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Backlash: Sends out a gust of wind that has a 50% chance to decrease the Attack Gauge of all enemies by 30% and decrease their Attack Speed for 2 turns. (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.3 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Game build||Swift + Focus||SPD / CR% / ACC% or HP% or DEF%|
|DB10 / ToA build||Violent + Focus||SPD / CR% or CD% / HP% or DEF%|
- Backlash: 50% activation chance for attack gauge decrease; 100% activation chance for attack speed debuff. Resistance / Accuracy check applies normally to both these effects.
- Special Assault: Spectra can’t die activating this skill.
Dungeons: Great crowd control for GB10 and DB10. Often used in DB10 speed runs to control the immunity tower (DB10) while dishing out great damage on the boss.
- Should not be used in NB10 due to a lack of multi-hitting attacks and ineffective 3rd Skill against the boss’ “Time of the Dead” passive.
Raids: There are much better options that can fulfill Spectra’s role here. The lack of crucial debuffs and his unreliable 3rd Skill simply does not warrant him a spot in your team here.
ToA: Arguably one of the kings of ToA, especially ToAH. Spectra will easily fill into your team’s role as an easily obtainable speed crowd controller. He’s amazing for the boss stages where his 2nd skill can knock off a notable chunk of the boss’ hp, which is especially useful since TOA bosses are unable to receive debuffs such as DoTs.
PvP: Virtually unused in PvP content. Spectra’s single target 2nd Skill is useless in the face of strong Violent healers such as Chasun. His 3rd Skill’s 50% success rate also makes him too unreliable to be used in any of your staple teams
- A slot 4 crit rate rune to achieve 100% crit rate is highly recommended for easier rune-building and more reliable damage.
- Crit damage, while important, should not be your focus unless you’re comfortable slapping higher quality Violent runes on him.
- Accuracy is key for his 3rd skill to function. Try to aim for 55% accuracy if you’re using him in Dragons or 45% accuracy if he’s solely for ToA.
- While some players may still use swift runes to take advantage of his high base speed, Spectra is recommended to be built violent in order for him to cycle through his skills at a faster rate.
- Due to his low HP and above average Defense, you may opt for a slot 6 DEF% rune instead of a HP% for better stat scaling.
- One of the best ToA monsters regardless of your in-game progress
- Has the highest base speed of all monsters at 126.
- Amazing HP scaling damage on 2nd Skill
- 3rd Skill allows safer runs due to less turns on the enemy’s side
- Farmable from the Fire Secret Dungeon
- Skillups can be easily found in Tamor Desert (Wind Griffon)
- 3rd skill only has a 50% chance to activate its attack bar reduction and attack speed slow
- Horrendous in almost all PvP content
- Has a relatively low base HP