Unknown Scroll, Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Social Summon, Fire Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters with Fire attribute by 30%
Faimon Farmer, Secret Dungeon Farmer
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill (Awakened): Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters with Fire attribute by 30%
Skill 1: Grim Scythe [320%ATK]: Reaps the life of enemy with a deadly scythe. Acquires additional turn if the enemy dies.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Deadly Swing [220%ATK]: Inflicts damage to all enemies with a deadly scythe. Always lands as a Critical Hit if the enemy’s HP is lower than 30%. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Living Hell [320%ATK]: Creates a living hell for the enemies and inflicts Constant Damage and disturbs the enemy’s HP recovery for 3 turns. (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Build||Fatal + Blade||ATK% / CRIT R% / ATK%|
|End-Game Farmer||Fatal or Rage + Blade||SPD / CRIT D% / ATK%|
|Alternative Build||Despair + Blade||SPD / CRIT D% / ATK%|
Dungeons: The reason why Sath is a great fodder farmer is due to his multi-AoE skills and how his 1st can chain into them. In the Cairos Dungeons, Sath can be used as one of your monsters for almost non-Water Secret Dungeons for a good clear time. Alternatively, he works decently well in the Hall of Wind if you’re lacking a monster with a good heal block, although Colleen can easily fill that role.
- Sath is arguably the fastest fodder farmer in the game. His fast animation time and decent damage allows him to clear Faimon 1 very quickly. However, his rune quality has to be of a pretty high standard too, as failing to kill the monsters there can easily result in a quick death for him and a failed run overall.
Raids: With poor base stats and pretty much ineffective uses here, there is absolutely no reason for you to even consider bringing him here.
ToA: While his debuffs and double AoE makes him a decent choice as a Despair Crowd-Controller in ToA, he is definitely outshined by Hemos and Thrain here. If you’re looking to build a Grim Reaper for ToA, consider Thrain if you have him. If not, Hemos is a pretty easy to obtain monster.
PvP: Unfortunately, Sath’s usability falls short in PvP settings. His damage is easily outclassed by the just as easily obtainable Tagaros and his poor base stats allows most nukers to kill him off on the first turn. Besides being used as a speed clear monster for leveling up your monsters in the scenario stages, there isn’t a place for Sath in any of your PvP teams.
How to Counter
Sath is easily countered by practically any Water monster. Sath’s skills are ineffective in most PvP scenarios and will not do nearly as much damage compared to the enemy monsters in Faimon.
- According to some calculations in the past, Sath will need 122 speed for Faimon Normal, 132 speed for Faimon Hard and 144 speed for Faimon Hell to outspeed all the monster in Faimon 1.
- If you’re using Sath exclusively as a fodder farmer, prioritize his damage output more so than anything. Once you hit the minimum speed requirements, stack as much attack and crit damage on him, with an optional 100% crit rate to top everything off. Barring any very fortunate events, Sath will die if the enemy can get a move off, especially with the enemy Sieq’s attack buff.
Sath is always a very tricky monster to build. Generally, by the point you have good enough runes for him, you’ll also have other, albeit slower, fodder farmers. Newer players who try to use him will just have plenty of issues with his unreliability due to the lack of quality runes placed on him. If you’re looking for your first fodder farmer, Sath isn’t your guy. However, mid to end-game players can choose to build him as a side project if you have the resources to do so.
- One of the fastest fodder farmer in the game
- Double AoE skills
- Good base attack
- Leader skill makes it easier for him to do a good amount of damage
- Abysmal base speed of 91
- Dies pretty quickly if the enemy gets a turn off