Unknown Scroll, Social Summon, Magic Shop, Secret Dungeon, Temple of Wishes
NB10, Hall of Wind, Raids
|Level||Min||Lv. 20||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Skill 1: Blackout Kick [190% x2] : Performs a ruthless combo, kicking the enemy 2 times. Each attack has a 50% chance of decreasing the enemy’s Attack Power for 2 turn.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +5%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
- Lv.7 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Skill 2: Deadly Dart [190% x3] : Throws sharp feathers to attack the enemy and prevents them from recovering their HP for 2 turns. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Fiery Dance [Awakened ]: Recovers the HP of all allies by 25% and increases their Attack Power for 3 turns. (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Recovery +5%
- Lv.3 Recovery +10%
- Lv.4 Recovery +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Game Healer||Swift + Energy or Focus||SPD / HP% / HP%|
|NB10 Build||Violent + Revenge||SPD / HP% / HP%|
|R5 Build||Triple Revenge||SPD / HP% / HP%|
Dungeons: Colleen is an amazing monster for NB10. Her multi-skills makes her a useful shield breaker against the boss, while her attack buffing heal helps her serve as your primary healer while speeding up your runs. Meanwhile, both her attacks lands useful debuffs on the boss. Try to build her as the fastest in your team, allowing her to buff up your team’s attacks consistently through the trash waves while breaking the shield at the boss. Fortunately, her low attack and attack multipliers will ensure that she will never be stolen by the boss.
- Colleen can also be used as a pseudo Chasun if you’re starting out in DB10. However, she will quickly fall off once you get more stable teams, as her low defenses makes her difficult to survive the boss stage.
Raids: As One of the staple monsters for Raids, Colleen can be used from R1 all the way to end-game R5. Despite the non-100% chance, Colleen is able to consistently land attack breaks, which is especially crucial to prevent your team from wiping out. Colleen also serves as a secondary heal blocker if you have monsters such as Dias and the Wind Homunculus in your team. Her attack buff and heal will also be up most of the time, allowing her to serve as one of your main healers.
ToA: Similar to Chasun, Colleen can be used as a healer + attack buffer for your ToA team. She also brings two debuffs that are undoubtedly better for a ToA setting. With her attack break, it will allow your team to survive more hits against the bosses. If you choose to run Colleen here, a Violent build will be better to increase the number of heals and debuffs she can output.
PvP: Colleen can often be found in the lower ranks of PvP. While her kit is definitely strong, her base stats are rather lackluster. As such, it can be difficult for her to survive against the stronger nukers found here. Regardless, Colleen is a useful healer that can serve as a primary healer for newer players or a backup for mid-game teams.
How to Counter:
For newer players, Colleen’s consistent attack buff can make her an actual threat if she’s paired with some strong attackers in an enemy’s defense. However, both beneficial and heal blocks are her kryptonite. Unlike Chasun, whose Fallen Blossoms can get through the debuff, Colleen will be unable to support her team properly if you bring monsters such as Megan. Also, due to her low defenses, a single armor break is normally more than enough for your attacker to finish her off. As long as you are able to neutralize her heal early on, she is unlikely to pose much of a threat.
- If you’re building Colleen for both NB10 and R5, the triple revenge rune set will be much more viable.
- Obviously, with her much higher base HP, you should focus on getting HP% substats.
- As many players use her as a primary healer, it is crucial for her to be as fast as possible if you run her in R5. Many late-game players have Colleen on at least 200 speed total, with the necessary bulk to survive the runs there.
- Accuracy is also very crucial for her to land her debuffs. Aim to get at least 40% through substats for her to be more effective in the dungeons and PvP.
- Do note that Colleen’s heal is NOT a smart heal, meaning her AI will use the skill EVERY TIME it is available.
Do not underestimate this monster. There are still players who are unwilling to build her just because she is a “weak” 2* Monster. For newer players, Colleen can serve as one of your go-to healers for a very long time. As she can easily be found in both the shop and from a Secret Dungeon, there is really no reason for you to not build her. If you have yet to get her, I recommend saving up the harpus you obtain from Mount Ragon and unknown scrolls. She needs a total of 15 skill ups to be maxed, so it’s good to start early!
- Surprisingly decent base HP, especially for a 2* Monster
- No wasted skills on her kit
- Multi-hits for both her damaging skills makes her effective for NB10 as well as increasing the chances for her debuffs to land
- Strong 31.25% heal (when maxed) on a short 3 turn cooldown
- Heal also provides a 3 turn attack buff, meaning your entire team will have a permanent attack buff while using her
- Very easy to skill up
- Poor base defense
- First skill only has a 75% chance to land attack break