Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Fire Scroll, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Increases Accuracy by 25%
ToA, PvP in general, Fodder Farmer, Secret Dungeon clears
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters with Fire attribute by 38%.
Skill 1: Help Me, Teddy [380%ATK]: Summons a teddy bear to attack the enemy. This attack has a 25% chance to forcibly put the enemy to sleep for 1 turn. Acquires another turn if the enemy falls asleep.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Toy Knight [340%ATK]: Summons a doll knight and attacks all enemies. Stuns them for 1 turn and decreases their Attack Speed for 2 turns with a 50% chance each. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Skill 3: Fire Guardian Angel [170%ATK x 3]: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Each attack will decrease their Attack Speed and inflict Continuous Damage for 2 turns. (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Early Game – Fatal / Blade (ATK% / CRIT R% / ATK%)
End Game – Despair / Will (SPD / HP% / HP%)
Nuker – Rage / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK%)
ToAH – Despair / Focus (SPD / HP% / HP%)
- GB10 – Not recommended. Rica’s fire attribute makes her pretty much useless in GB10. Even if you’re strapped for monsters, I see no reason why the Fire Occult Girl will be worth the consideration here.
- DB10 – (Rating: 7/10) Can be situationally useful in early game comps. Her strong CC capabilities gives your team the needed breathing room to work through the trash waves, while her DoTs and slow are extremely useful against the final boss. As a proper end-game AoE nuker though? I don’t recommend it.
- NB10 – Not recommended. Her lack of proper multi-hits makes her a weak damage dealer in this area of the game. Easier-to-obtain options like the Liches will do a far better job.
(Rating: 9/10) A strong monster for a fodder farmer. Double AoEs is amazing in speeding up your Faimon Hell or Tamor Desert farming, while her stuns, slow and DoTs gives her the slight edge over other farmers.
- R5 – Not recommended. DoTs are absolutely useless here, and stuns won’t do anything against the boss. I guess she can provide the slow debuff, but that’s where Hwa comes in anyway.
- Element Rift Beasts – Not recommended. Apart from the Fire Beast, AoE nukers are pretty much useless. They don’t provide the necessary firepower nor support, and Rica is no different.
(Rating: 9.5/10) Step aside Baretta, there’s a new King in town (Queen?). Rica’s stuns, slow and DoTs gives her a noticeable advantage over the famous King of ToA. Sure, she might not have a complete attack bar reduction, but everything else more than makes up for it. She’s one of the best crowd controllers and DoT machines in the game and can put other ToA staples to shame. Pair her up with the Water Homunculus for some increased DoTs mayhem, but she’ll do perfectly fine on her own.
(Rating: 9/10) With the amount of DoTs she can dish out, she’s a perfect monster against non-water heavy comps. While a damage dealer set-up is likely the first to come into your mind when you see her stats and skills, most end-game players favor using her on a pure support build instead. Her main source of damage will thus stem from her 3rd Skill’s DoTs, while her other debuffs gives her control over the enemy’s movements. Many players will pair her up with other DoT monsters like the Water Homunculus here, or other powerful CC monsters like Okeanos (whose 2nd Skill’s cooldown reset comes in handy against Theomars and Pernas). From there, the last thing the enemy wants is to Violent out of their stuns and be greeted with a double Dot death.
How to Counter:
Common sense dictates immunity as your best counter against Rica. Her entire kit is essentially useless against immunity buffs, and with most being built as a support, she won’t be able to do anything at all. If you can make your immunity last, you can focus on her allies first. If not, make sure she’s down before she can do her thing. Avoid bringing squishy monsters like Lushen against her, since she’ll easily survive any Amputation Magics going her way and counter with enough CC to solo her way to victory. Don’t be another one of her ToA victims here.
- Accuracy is always appreciated on her. Fortunately, she gets a 25% bonus on awakening, making it very easy to get some good amount on her.
- Minimize the amount of Crit Rate on her if you’re using her solely for ToA. However, if you’re planning on using her in PvP, getting more can give her the little extra damage she needs.
Opinions of Rica have changed greatly over the years. Sometimes, she’s considered the best in her family, while other times she’s seen as the worst. These days though, Rica has shown her skills as one of the best AoE DoT machines in the game. This ability extends even to PvP, where an unprepared team will be helpless against her continuous stuns and have their HP slowly trickled down with every move they make. She’s an amazing monster to have, especially in PvE settings like ToA and the monthly Hall of Heroes, where she can give you the ease of mind to auto most of the content there.
Updated on 2015.10.28
- Fire Guardian Angel – The cooltime has been reduced by 1 turn. (6 turns -> 5 turns)
- Help Me, Teddy – Damage has been increased by 5%
Updated on 2016.3.31
- Help Me, Teddy: Puts the target to sleep with a 20% chance -> 25% chance
- Fire Guardian Angel: Damage increased by 6%. Decreases the Attack Speed with a 30% chance -> 40% chance. Guaranteed Critical Hits to enemies with 30% HP or less -> Inflicts Continuous Damage for 2 turns with a 40% chance.
- Toy Knight: Added Effect: Decreases the Attack Speed for 2 turns
- Fire Guardian Angel: 40% -> 100% chance to decrease their Attack Speed and inflict Continuous Damage for 2 turns
- Fire Guardian Angel: [Skill Level Modification] The increase in the harmful effect activation rate has been modified to the increase in amount of inflicted damage.
Amazing in ToA
Strong counter against Double Lushen if built tanky
Hard-countered by Immunity
Base HP is average at best