Jun, the Fire Samurai will be the next Hall of Heroes monster for the month of March 2017!
Mar. 10th 12pm – Mar. 13th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– The Hall of Heroes will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
– Clear the Hall of Heroes and gather Summoning Pieces to summon a 4★ Samurai (Fire).
How To Participate
1) Enter the Hall of Heroes
Location: [Battle] – [Cairos Dungeons] – [Hall of Heroes]
2) Clear the Hall of Heroes
The Hall of Heroes consists of 10 stages.
The required Energy amount will be the same for all 10 stages and 25 Summoning Pieces will be given as a reward for clearing each stage.
You won’t be able to re-enter the stage once you clear it.
(You’ll get a total of 250 Summoning Pieces when you clear all 10 stages.)
3) Gather Summoning Pieces to summon a Samurai (Fire)
The summoning will require 50 Summoning Pieces.
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* An additional button will pop up at the summoning menu. (Requirement: 50 Summoning Pieces)
The Hall of Heroes is a very difficult dungeon where you can collect high grade monsters. Newcomers and lower-level Summoners, beware!
An excellent AoE fire nuker for PvP. Jun’s arguably the best Fire Nat 4* for this purpose.
Definitely worth trying to get one or two. You’re unlikely to build the other elemental Samurais anyway since there’s better nukers out there. If you’re lucky enough to summon Sige or Tosi, they are much worthier monsters to feed the extra Jun food to! The Samurai family as a whole needs plenty of skill ups, so while the number of pieces you can farm has been nerfed, it’s still worth trying to get as many as you can. Every bit helps!
Click the links below for an in-depth analysis and strategy guide on the entire Samurai family.