Gather points every day to get rewards!
You can get various rewards with points you collected.
Event: Jan. 28th 6pm – Feb. 11th 6:59am PST
- Rewards will be available until Feb. 12th 6:59am PST
Collect points in various ways!
You can exchange your points for various rewards!
1) How to collect [Rune Points]
The amount of Rune Points given varies by the number of Stars of the Rune
1~3★ > 2pts
4★ > 4pts
5★ > 6pts
6★ > 8pts
* Runes acquired via Magic Shop and Achievements won’t count.
The amount of Rune Points given varies by the grade of Grindstones & Gems
Normal, Magic, Rare > 4pts
Hero > 6pts
Legend > 8pts
2) How to collect [Bonus Points]!
(You can collect up to 30pts a day.)
Use a friend’s or Mentor’s Monster = 1pts
* Using a Rep Monster of Durand won’t count.
Enter the Arena = 2pts
* Entering World Arena won’t count.
# You can collect only up to 100pts combining both Rune Points and Bonus Points.
EVENT 1. Gather points every day to get rewards!
Gather 30/50/100pts to get rewards!
30pts – 50,000 Mana Stones
50pts – 50 Energy
100pts – 50 Crystals
* You can make an exchange only once a day. (Resets every day at 7am PST)
EVENT 2. Accumulate points to get more rewards!
Reach the designated amount of points to get rewards!
100pts – 100 Energy
200pts – 100,000 Mana Stones
300pts – 2 Mystical Scrolls
500pts – 1 Reappraisal Stone + 200,000 Mana Stones
700pts – 1 Devilmon
Use 500 Crystals to get Water/Fire/Wind Scrolls during the event!
– Runes acquired via Magic Shop and Achievements won’t count when collecting points.
– You can collect up to 30 bonus points a day.
– You can collect up to 100pts for “Points Collected Today” and the record resets every day at 7am PST.
– For EVENT 1, you can make an exchange only once a day. (Resets every day at 7am PST)
– You can get rewards whenever you reach 100/200/300/500/700 total accumulated points.
– The reward will be available for 24 hours after the event ends.
– Please restart the game if you’re playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
– Please try restarting the game if you don’t see your reward at the Inbox.
– The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.