Light Assassin (Natalie) September Hall of Heroes is now open and we will give you tips on how to clear all floors.
Observations and Summary:
Similar to the past HOH, all waves have no immunity buffer. Our strategy is to bring a full CC team and keep enemies stun-locked while applying continuous damage. There are tricky stages where you have to take extra caution because of cleanse, passive and bombs. Actually, the boss stage is a lot easier compared to pre-boss waves. Light Panda Warrior (Tian Lang) paired with Dark Joker (Liebli) is an annoying combo to face. We will tackle them one by one as we continue with the discussion. HOH difficulty is 6.5/10.
*All floors from B1-B10 have same units in stages 1-5
Stage 1 – 3 Fire Assassins, 2 Water Dice Magicians
Stage 2 – 3 Water Assassins, 2 Wind Mermaids
Stage 3 – 1 Light Panda Warrior, 2 Dark Jokers
Stage 4 – 3 Wind Assassins, 2 Fire Anubis
Stage 5 – 3 Dark Assissins, 2 Light Brownie Magicians
Stage 6 – 1 Light Assassin (Boss), 2 Assassins (elements vary each floor)
- Stage 1: Keep Water Dice Magician stun-locked. If you fail to do so, one of your units could potentially die because of its AOE damage and a chance to ignore enemy defense.
- Stage 2: Prioritize controlling Wind Mermaid. She can cleanse her allies and possibly cast it on Water Assassin. With that your fire units will be in danger (ex. Baretta, Verdehile, Spectra)
- Stage 3 (Mini Boss): The hardest wave in my opinion. You have to successfully control Light Panda Warrior and Dark Joker with your Attack Bar (ATB) reduction skills. Take note that the Mini Boss is immune to freeze and stun, therefore you have to continuously decrease its ATB to prevent him from attacking. You can also provoke, sleep, or silence/reset to prevent him from casting Dragon Dance which has a high chance of wiping out your team. The Mini boss passive effect decreases the effectiveness of ATB increasing skills by 50%. Additionally, every time you use ATB increasing skills the Light Panda’s ATB will also increase by 20% so be careful when using units like Verdehile, Aria, Frigate, etc. You also need to disable the two Dark Jokers (stun/freeze/sleep) to prevent them from counterattacking every time they get hit.
- Stage 4: Keep Wind Assassin stun-locked and you should clear the stage without any problem.
- Stage 5: Same with Stage 4. Keep Dark Assassin stun-locked and you should easily clear the stage.
- Stage 6 (Boss): Bosses are immune against stun and freeze. You can tank her single target attacks or keep reducing the ATB. Same with other waves, control and kill them with continuous damage.
Please refer to the stats of units used to clear B10. Make this as your reference for your team composition.
Hope you learned from this guide and please do share your progress with us.
You can leave comments below with any additional comments or suggestions. Thanks for visiting!