We’re having a special Monster in the Secret Dungeon this week. [Light Fairy Queen] which was only available from the event is back!
Sep. 7th 12pm – Sep. 10th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Fairy Queen] with Light Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
Summonerswar.co Thoughts and Guide:
Fran, the Light Fairy Queen, is widely used as a utility/attack monster in the early-mid stages of a player’s progression. This monster was once exclusively obtainable via participating in the “Thank You Event” way back in 2015; and now finally available to all players through this 3-day Secret Dungeon. We think that this is a move from Com2Us to help newer players speed up their progression – since building Fran in the early levels has its own merit of being able to farm Dragon’s Lair and Necropolis in the Cairos Dungeon.
Fran is conventionally there as a support (2 healing skills, AoE Attack and Immunity buff, Debuff cleanser and Crowd Control). Contrary to most supports, Fran is runed with Attack stats since the amount of her heal is proportionate to the attack power. Therefore, with high overall attack, she can also deal a decent amount of damage. 13 skill-ups are needed to max Fran’s skills but you can use also regular Fairies to skill her up.
Now, let’s talk about clearing the SD. In a dungeon filled with Light Fairy Queens as your opponent, we highly recommend using a Crowd-Control team that will disallow enemy units to move on it’s turn. Just like ToA, do not focus on high damage but focus on controlling each opponent and killing them with continuous damage. For F2P players, some of the notable monsters are Lapis, Mav, Baretta, Spectra and Homunculus.
Below are videos showing different team compositions for this Secret Dungeon.
Have Fun and Enjoy!
F2P Team (Note: you can use Lapis to replace one)
Crowd Control Team
Speed Clear Team (Damage Dealers)
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Bounty Hunter] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- A total of 40 Summoning Pieces is needed to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.