Wind Magic Knight (Lupinus) November Hall of Heroes is now open and we will give you tips on how to clear all floors.
Observations and Summary:
Similar to past HoH, using a full CC team is highly recommended (not necessary to bring a healer/sustain unit) because there are no immunity buffers from the enemy. Even so, there are also stages where you have to stay vigilant and cautious of enemy hits, especially stage 2 and 3. Once an enemy monster nabs a turn, it could potentially ruin your whole run. The unique thing about this HoH is that enemy units also have great CC capability. Like every other HoH, Magic Knights are showcased on every stage. We all know that the previous patch has buffed all Magic Knights so make sure that they are always stunned. You also need to have ~220 SPD (total: Base + Runes + Lead + tower bonus) to guarantee your 1st turn, else the enemy will cut in between to hit and kill. This HOH is slightly easier than the past month’s HOH using similar lineup and stats shown in this guide, so take this chance to clear all 10 floors!
*All floors from B1-B10 have same units in stages 1-5
There are some stages where you have to take caution because once they make a turn and hit your units it could deal fatal damage.
- Stage 1: Keep all enemy units stunned/frozen. Prioritize Fire Magic Knight since its attack speed increases as her HP gets lower. With a full CC team, you shouldn’t have a problem with this stage.
- Stage 2: This might be the hardest stage if you are bringing a water monster in your team. Be careful of Wind Anubis since it self revives and fills its attack bar by 100%. Break in-between turns using you ATB booster/SPD buffer to counter. Like the previous stage, keep enemy units stun-locked and kill with continuous damage.
- Stage 3 (Mini Boss): Use Provoke/ATB reset to counter Wind Pioneer and focus fire on him. It can’t be disabled but still be affected by continuous damage. Keep Fire Assassin stunned/frozen.
- Stage 4: Beware of Lanett’s gravity shot, it can potentially one-shot your monster. Keep them stun-locked and kill with continuous damage.
- Stage 5: Similar to Stage 4, never allow enemy units to get a turn. Have at least a total of 220 SPD on your monsters so you can attack multiple times in case the first turn fails to stun most of the enemies.
- Stage 6 (Boss): Use provoke/ATB reset to control Wind Magic Knight. Kill the rest with continuous damage.
Full Run (B8):
Full Run (B9):
Full Run (B10):
Please refer to the stats of units used to clear B10. Make this as your reference for your team composition.
Hope you learned from this guide and please do share your progress with us.
You can leave comments below with any additional comments or suggestions. Thanks for visiting!