|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters in the Arena by 44%.
Skill 1: Wound [400%ATK]: Attack the enemy with a sharp blade and inflicts continuous damage for 2 turns with a 50% chance.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Shatter [150%ATK x 2]: Attacks all enemies 2 times with a sharp wind and weakens the Defense for 2 turns with a 30% chance for each attack. Your Attack Bar will increase by 10% each when the attack lands as a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime turn -1
- Lv.6 Cooltime turn -1
Skill 3: Summon Perpetrator: An ally is revived with 30% HP and able to use all skills. The revived ally is also granted 1 turn of invincibility. (Reusable in 7 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime turn -1
Early Game – Swift / Energy or Blade (SPD / HP% / HP%)
Early Game Damage – Fatal / Blade (SPD or ATK% / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / ATK%)
End Game – Violent / Will (SPD / HP% / HP% or DEF%)
Crowd Control – Despair / Will (SPD / HP% / HP% or DEF%)
Damage Dealer – Violent / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / ATK%)
- GB10 – (Rating: 7/10) Craka can boost the reliability of your runs as a solid reviver and defense breaker. This is especially useful in GB10 in the event one of your monsters dies to the boss’ counterattack.
- DB10 – (Rating: 7/10) While she can serve a very similar purpose here, there’s unlikely any viable use for her unless you’re going for a slow tower team. In most situations, however, if you’re in need of a revive, you’re likely to lose the run anyway. She can serve as a secondary defense breaker, but why use her when there’s plenty of better alternatives out there?
- NB10 – Not recommended. While she does have a neat double hit on her 2nd Skill, she doesn’t offer enough to warrant a use here. Revivers are practically unheard of in NB10, making Craka an unnecessary monster here.
(Rating 7/10) If you build her as a damage dealer, she can do a pretty good job as a fodder farmer. However, it’s hard for her to be quick if she’s going to spend a good amount of time reviving your fodder as the fight goes.
- R5 – Not recommended. Again, revivers aren’t really that great in raids unless you’re starting out in the earlier stages. She doesn’t offer much, and her invincibility buff will likely be taken away anyway.
- Element Rift Beasts – Not recommended. Damage and debuffs are the most important factors you need for Elemental Beasts, and Craka doesn’t offer either of those.
Use her as a backup defense breaker if you must, but if you’re relying on her just for this, you’re not ready for this area of the game just yet.
(Rating 7/10) A decent reviver / defense breaker hybrid for ToA. If you need a monster to fill both those roles, Craka’s your lady. However, she isn’t the best for either of those, with Galleon being far superior as an AoE defense breaker, while Briand being better than her as a reviver in almost every way.
(Rating: 8.5/10) Unless you’re a new player, this is the only place in the game where you’ll be using Craka. She shines exceptionally well in World Arena & Guild Wars / Siege Battles, where her pesky defense breaks and revive can be a huge hindrance against the enemy team. Most players bring her alongside monsters like Theomars, Perna & Psamathe, where her revive will literally give them new life again. Violent is pretty much the best set for her in order to reduce the cooldown time on her 3rd Skill, but Despair works to an extent.
While her decent base attack may give you the idea to build her as a damage dealer, she does her job best as reviver as a tank. Her 2nd Skill multipliers are pretty bad anyway, so there’s no reason why you’d want to rely on them for damage. Bring her against comps where she won’t be the focus, and she can give your team the ample protection it needs to turn the tables.
How to Counter:
If she’s paired up with a Theomars and Perna, it’s highly recommended that you focus her down first. You really don’t want to deal with a Perna with four lives, so it’s best you take out the reviver on the enemy team first. A solid nuke from any damage dealer should bring her health down significantly, if not outright killing her. She doesn’t have much sustain on her own, so if the enemy team doesn’t have a strong enough heal, you can slowly whittle her down before shifting your focus back to the damage dealers. Alternatively, if you happen to have a monster with cooldown reset, you can always bring that against her. A 6-turn cooldown when maxed on Summon Perpetrator is long enough that you can permanently keep it off cooldown.
- Crit Rate is always good on her since her 2nd Skill will give her some nice attack bar increases
- Speed is crucial on her. Get as much as you can so that she’ll have a good cycle of turns
While Craka may look underwhelming at first, she can be a force to be reckon with in PvP fights. She’s a tricky monster to deal with when paired with monsters with second lives, and on Offense, the right team can be near impossible to defeat. One of the more common teams found is a Theomars + Craka + Chasun comp, where she serves as a backup in case Theomars die. As a plus, reviving the monster with only 30% will make likely for the enemy team to focus on the invincible target. She’s a good monster to have, but requires some solid runes in order to shine.
– Updated on 2016.03.31
- Summon Perpetrator: Additional Effect: Makes the revived ally invincible for 1 turn.
– Updated on 2017.06.03
- Shatter – Added Effect: Your Attack Bar will increase by 10% each when the attack lands as a Critical Hit.