|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Skill 1: Mana Bubble [250%ATK + 12%HP]: Bursts a mana bubble that deals damage to an enemy and removes a beneficial effect with a 50% chance. The damage of this skill increases according to your MAX HP.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Grant Life: Recovers the HP and Attack Bar of an ally target by 30% each. This skill may revive a dead ally with 30% HP and 30% Attack Bar but adds 3 turns of cooldown. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Recovery +10%
- Lv.3 Recovery +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Serenity: Recovers the HP of all allies by 15% each, decreases the chance of receiving a Critical Hit for 2 turns, and grants them immunity for 2 turns as well (Reusable in 6 turns)
- Lv.2 Recovery +10%
- Lv.3 Recovery +10%
- Lv.4 Recovery +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Speed – Swift + Any (SPD / HP% / HP%)
End-Game Build – Violent + Will (SPD / HP% / HP%)
- GB10 – (Rating: 7/10) A useful immunity buffer for GB10. Her good supportive stats and chance of strip on her 1st Skill works wonders in early GB10 teams. However,
you’ll want to replace her with either an attack buffer or with a nuker in the future.
- DB10 – (Rating: 7/10) Her utility here is similar to giants. Use her as a semi-reliable stripper against the boss as well as an immunity buffer to protect yourself against the DoTs. However, proper cleansers like Veromos, Delphoi and more will do a far better job, so use her only if you’re lacking alternatives. On the plus side, her 2nd Skill revive is also good in tower teams, since she can revive your monster if they die after destroying the tower.
- NB10 – Not recommended. Multi-hitters are absolutely essential for NB10. Unless your name is Teshar, there’s just no reason to use a monster like Betta here.
Not recommended. Support monsters should be refrained from being used here. You don’t see someone using Belladeon as their fodder farmer, do you?
- R5 – Not recommended. Buffers without any debuffs in Raids are downright weak. She doesn’t bring anything to the table that monsters like Colleen or Belladeon will have.
- Element Rift Beasts – Not recommended. Again, no damage and useful debuffs makes her use here unwarranted. Skills like her single-target heal and revive also becomes useless here since the boss only has AoE attacks.
(Rating: 6.5/10) Can be used if you’re lacking another immunity buffer. Her great supportive skills is great for a early to mid ToA team. However, more consistent healers like Chasun will still do a better job than her.
(Rating: 9/10) One of the best PvP monsters you can obtain in the game, Betta is an amazing immunity buffer in both offense and defense teams. A Fast Betta can work in Arena Defense as a counter to cleave teams, especially if they’re lacking a sure-fire way to strip her 3rd Skill like Tiana. The anti-crit buff can shut down most Lushens, while the immunity buff will put a stop to many a Galleon from Time to Looting your team down. Her penchant from Violent proccing her way to her heals is infamous in Guild Wars Defense, and can single-handedly turn the tides of a fight. You can never be sure of winning until you take her down, since a single Violent-proc from revive to heal can just make it all the more difficult for you to win. You can pair her up with practically anything, since both nukers and tanks will benefit from her skills.
How to Counter:
One thing Betta lacks that other famous immunity buffers like Velajuel and Delphoi have is a cleanse. For all the praises people have for her skills, her lack of cleanse can’t stop an opposing monster from taking her or her allies down if they are already defense broken. Debuffs like beneficial blocks will do just as fine, so bringing a fast monster like Chiwu or Megan can put a stop to her shenanigans. Other options you can bring are strippers or heal blockers. Lastly, while her heals are great, they are no where close to being as annoying as Ariel or Chasun. The small heal on her 3rd Skill isn’t enough to sustain long fights if you have a solid nuker. Just focus on taking out the enemy nukers first and knock down Betta when she’s vulnerable.
- Speed is crucial for a monster like Betta. A well-runed one should be fast enough to protect the rest of your team from debuffs.
- Thanks to her 1st Skill HP scaling, she actually hits pretty hard with defense breaks in play. You can opt for a little bit of crit rate to make that damage a tad more reliable.
- Try to get a decent amount of Resistance and Accuracy too, so that she can resists her debuff counters and land her beneficial strips
Together with Molly, Betta is one of the best Light & Dark 4* monsters you can get in the game. Her unique 3rd Skill makes her invaluable in any PvP content, while her overall solid base stats makes it very easy to rune her up. She’s the bane of Katarina, Copper and Bulldozer teams in Guild Wars since the anti-crit buff will make it unlikely for you to land that one-hit you need to take out the enemy. She’s worth a consideration to be given your best fast Violent rune sets and will be a strong asset in your team compositions.