|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the HP of ally monsters with Fire attribute by 50%.
Skill 1: Heavenly Sword [180%ATK + 270%DEF]: Attacks with a heavenly sword, removing a beneficial effect on the enemy with a 75% chance. The damage increases according to your Defense.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Punishment [230%ATK + 500%DEF]: Deals damage with flames of punishment and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns. The initial damage increases according to Defense. (Reusuable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime turn -1
Skill 3: Sanctuary: Removes all harmful effects on all allies, granting them immunity for 3 turns, and increasing the Attack Bar by 30% (Reusuable in 6 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.3 Cooltime turn -1
Early Game – Swift / Energy (SPD / DEF% / DEF%)
End Game – Violent / Will (SPD / DEF% / DEF% or HP%)
Nuker – Violent / Will (SPD / CRIT D% / DEF%)
Attack Bar Booster – Swift / Any (SPD / HP% or DEF% / HP% or DEF%)
Dungeons: Weak in GB10 due to element disadvantage
- Cleanse and immunity in DB10 makes it very safe for Zaiross stage and final boss
- Not useful in NB10 due to lack of multi-hitting abilities
- Great for Hall of Fire B10 as Sanctuary removes bombs and Heavenly Sword removes boss immunity
ToA: Helps make auto ToA safer but does not enable ToA clearing
Raids: Can be used as a cleanser, but does not provide any other utility. Better options exist, such as Konamiya, Lisa, Raviti, etc.
PvP Offence: A 3-turn immunity on offence is a cheat code against defences without buff strippers.
- Velajuel’s 50% Fire HP lead can help squishy fire damage dealers survive
- Can deal huge amounts of damage with Punishment on an enemy with DEF break
- Is very versatile due to immunity and can fit in most team compositions
PvP Defence: Is easy to beat with monsters that ignore defence, but can counter this weakness by building him with high HP and using his leader skill
- His immunity mandates the attacker to bring a buff stripper or else risk not having enough damage
- Velajuel’s leader skill and immunity synergizes well with many strong PvP defence units such as Kumar, Juno, Sekhmet, etc.
- Will as an offset is mandatory for most usages of Velajuel in PvP, as he needs to avoid being stunned to cleanse for his team
- Violent is good on Velajuel because if he procs at least once every 3 turns, he will provide unending immunity to his team
- Building HP on Velajuel despite his lack of HP scaling skills helps him survive when hit with DEF break or against Ignore DEF abilities
- He should be built faster than his allies so that he can provide a cleanse for debuffs before they move
- Try to get some CR% and CD% substats to maximize his potential with Punishment