|Level||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases ally’s Fire monster Critical Rate by 23%.
Skill 1: Cross Attack [380%ATK]: Hits the enemy with an Energy blast and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns with a 20% chance.
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
- Lv.7 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Tectonic Shift [300%ATK]: Strikes an enemy with an attack strong enough to split the Earth. Ignores the enemy’s Defense to inflict significant damage (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3 (Awakened): God of Fire: Increases the Attack Power and Attack Speed of all allies for 2 turns, and becomes invincible for 1 turn. (Reusable in 6 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.3 Cooltime Turn -1
Early Game – Fatal / Blade (ATK% / CRIT R% / ATK%)
End Game – Rage or Fatal / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK%)
Violent Build – Violent / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK%)
- GB10 – Not recommended. Kahli will pretty much die in a single hit from the boss, and her elemental disadvantage will just lead to a lot of unwanted glances.
- DB10 – (Rating: 8.5/10) Due to her poor physical bulk, Kahli isn’t really suited for early game players. At that point, Sigmarus and other water nukers will do a far better job, with better debuffs and survivability. However, Kahli gets some use end-game in speed teams. She does a solid ~40k nuke on the boss, which is amazing since you don’t have to rely on Galleon’s armor break for it. As a plus, she also functions as a secondary attack buffer, which is useful in the periods when Galleon’s Time to Loot is down.
- NB10 – Not recommended. The lack of multi-hits immediately pushes Kahli out of the consideration here.
Not recommended. Yes she’ll be able to easily one-shot any monster in Tamor Desert or Faimon Volcano. But the same factor applies to her as well.
- R5 – Not recommended. There are far better damage options here that have vastly superior survivability and damage.
- Element Rift Beasts – Not recommended. Again, she’ll just quickly die without contributing a significant amount of damage.
(Rating 6.5/10) She can be a solid damage dealer if you’re lacking alternatives. But really, you’ll just get frustrated over her dying against any water damage dealer here.
(Rating: 9/10) For most Nat 3* nukers, they need to be able to fulfill a niche in order to still be relevant past mid-game. You either have insane damage due to HP scaling or debuff multiplication, like Lyn or Ardella respectively, or ignore-defense like Bulldozer or Copper. Fortunately, Kahli falls into one of them, the latter. While a 300% multiplier isn’t spectacular, it is by no means bad either. A well-runed Kahli can easily deal over 40k damage, and the fact that she has a team attack buff just makes her super easy to fit into a team. To top everything off, she also has a 23% Crit Rate leader, meaning she only needs 77% Crit Rate to function. She’s a solid nuker against defense-heavy comps, since she doesn’t have a condition like Copper to deal damage. Bring her against any Feng Yan & Velajuel and she’ll have no troubles wiping them off the face of the earth. Just make sure she isn’t the target of any monsters, since she’ll pretty much die from a single hit from any damage dealer.
A very common team composition is a Kahli, Katarina, Chloe / Qebehsenuef comp, where Kahli picks off a target so that Katarina will only have to focus on 2 targets for her Sword of Discharge. By the same logic, players will also go for a Kahli, Lushen & Teon / Konamiya team in 4* Siege Battles.
How to Counter:
While Kahli is an amazing Offense monster, her ridiculously low defensive stats allows her to get one-shot by pretty much any monster in the game. It’s incredibly rare to find one in defense, but if you do, there’s a good number of counters. Your focus is to either outspeed her and just take her out (really, you don’t need an attack buff or defense break to kill her) or just tank a hit using a monster like Groggo.
- As mentioned earlier, 77% Crit Rate is all you need for her thanks to her leader skill.
- You can opt for a slower Kahli if you pair her up with a monster like Chloe. If not, make sure she’s adequately fast.
As one of the best single-target Offense nukers out there, Kahli is a fantastic monster to have in your team. She’s great in taking out a key threat at the start of the fight, especially against single nuker teams in Guild Wars. Just make sure you use Kahli in places where she won’t take heavy damage, she’s the epiphany of a Glass Cannon. There’s a reason why she’s only viable in content like speed DB10 & PvP Offense.