|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the HP of ally monsters in the Arena by 44%.
Skill 1: Essence Explosion [410%ATK]: Attacks the enemy to inflict damage and weakens the Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Aura of Dawn [380%ATK]: Attacks all enemies to decrease their Attack Power and increases the enemy’s chance to land a Glancing Hit for 2 turns with an 80% chance each. In addition, your Attack Bar increases by 10% per harmful effect granted on the enemy. (Reusable in 3 turns)
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Skill 3: Touch of Mercy [840%ATK]: Attacks the enemy with an attack where the inflicted damage is increased by 30% for each harmful effect or beneficial effect of the enemy. Puts the enemy to sleep for 2 turns after the attack. Targets that have immunity against sleep will be inflicted with 50% more damage. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooldown Turn -1
Early Game – Fatal / Blade (ATK% / CRIT R% / ATK%)
End Game – Rage / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK% or HP%)
Violent Build – Violent / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK% or HP%)
- GB10 – Not recommended. The only fire nuker worth bringing into GB10 is Hwa, and that’s largely due to the fact that her passive kicks in even in glancing. Brandia’s role greatly diminishes if she can’t even Crit, making her pretty lackluster here.
- DB10 – (Rating: 8.5/10) An incredibly hard-hitting nuker against the dragon boss. With her AoE 2nd Skill, she can also help speed up in the trash waves. Newer players with debuff heavy teams will get a kick out of her in taking out the towers and the boss, while more end-game players can opt to use her in a speed team to obliterate the boss.
- NB10 – Not recommended. The lack of multi-hits makes Brandia and instant no-no for NB10.
(Rating 7.5/10) Decently fast thanks to her AoE attack. However, there are still better options out there that does greater AoE damage with better up times.
- R5 – (Rating: 8.5/10) One of the hardest-hitting monsters for Raids. Think of how powerful of a damage dealer Xiao Lin & Argen is, and Brandia will do as much, if not more,
damage than them. With defense break, glancing & attack break at her disposal, a fully skilled-up Brandia is perfect as a damage dealer in your team.
- Element Rift Beasts – (Rating: 9/10) Brandia is one of the best damage contributors to Elemental Beasts in the game. There are videos circling around the internet of her doing over 1 MILLION damage in a single-hit when the boss is down. Of course, this requires some perfect conditions, but that just gives you an idea on how monstrous her damage potential is.
(Rating 8.5/10) Brandia’s pretty good in taking out bosses her. With all the bosses in ToA immune to sleep, Touch of Mercy will deal 50% more damage than it already does! That can deal a huge chunk of damage to every boss there, especially if you stack them up with multiple debuffs. Her 3rd Skill sleep can also come in handy in certain stages to shut down the minions in the event it doesn’t kill too.
(Rating: 8/10) Thanks to the damage potential of Touch of Mercy, most players will build Brandia as a HP% / ATK% hybrid in order to beef her up. Even when she’s on a hybrid build without attack buff, her 3rd Skill can easily deal over 30k damage. Add in an attack buff and she’ll be able to one-shot most monsters in the game. As long as she isn’t the target of the enemy nukers, you can just bring her with a reliable defense breaker and stripper, if necessary and take out the enemy threats one by one. Her 3rd Skill’s cooldown isn’t that long, and she shouldn’t have too much difficulties surviving until the skill is up again. Arena wise, some players will choose to utilise her tanky 44% Arena HP Leader and pair her up with an Eladriel or Rina to make it nigh difficult to kill them.
How to Counter:
Brandia herself isn’t really that potent without defense break, so the best way to counter her is to just bring immunity or a monster that can’t be defense broken. Pretty much all Brandias found in defense will be on a hybrid build, with some even going full-on tanks to stall out Lushen comps. Just prioritise killing either the defense breaker on the enemy’s team or nuke her out from the get-go. She doesn’t have the supportive base stats to survive hits like Eladriel, so most hard-hitting nukers will be able to take her out.
- Some accuracy is useful for her debuffs to land, although it isn’t largely necessary. She’s a nuker first, and a debuffer 2nd.
- Hybrid builds are highly recommended on her. A full damage build is straight out overkill in 99% of situations.
While Brandia does offer one of the highest damage in the game, she isn’t used as widely end-game wise as one might think. And this is largely due on her reliance on other monsters to set up for her. She requires a stripper in her party in order for that defense break to land on immunity heavy teams, and of course, she needs a defense-breaker that’s more reliable than her 55% success rate one. Her average supportive stats also leaves her susceptible to nukes from Theomars & Perna, making it difficult for her to survive in some fights. She’ll do well in early stages of the game where immunity isn’t as prevalent, as well as in PvE against bosses thanks to her 50% increase in damage. Overall, she’s still great as a hard-hitting fire nuker, but there’s a ton of counters and what-if scenarios for her that greatly limits her use. As of now, she do her job in PvE, but she’s still missing something in PvP to make her stand out from the sea (or lava?) of fire nukers.
- Aura of Dawn: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn. (4 -> 3 turns)
- Touch of Mercy: The skill will no longer remove stun and freeze effects.
- Aura of Dawn: [Skill Modification]
- Previously: Creates a shield that’s proportionate to your level to protect all allies for 2 turns and weakens the Attack Power of all enemies for 2 turns with an 80% chance.
- Changed to: Attacks all enemies to decrease their Attack Power and increases the enemy’s chance to land a Glancing Hit for 2 turns with and 80% chance each.
- Touch of Mercy: Added Effect: Targets that have immunity against sleep will be inflicted with 50% more damage.
- Aura of Dawn: [Skill AI improvement] (Fire) Rift Dungeon AI: Skills will now be used depending on whether the [Fire Minion] exists or not (AI has been modified according to the skill balancing adjustment.)