|Level||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill (Awakened): Increases the Attack Speed of ally monsters with Water attribute by 23%.
Skill 1: Lunging Wave [380%ATK]: Performs a lunge attack that damages an enemy while increasing your Critical Rate for 1 turn.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +5%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Drive [540%ATK]: Attacks an enemy target, decreasing its Attack Power and Attack Speed for 2 turns with an 80% chance. (Reusable in 3 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Skill 3: The Smell of Blood (Passive): When landing as a Critical Hit, this attack additionally inflicts Continuous Damage for 1 turn on the target. If the target dies from this attack, you will heal as much as the amount of damage dealt as the finishing blow. (Automatic Effect)
|Early Farmer||Fatal + Blade||ATK% / CRIT R% / HP% or ATK%|
|Sustained Farmer||Vampire + Revenge||ATK% / CRIT D% / HP% or ATK%|
|PvP Build||Violent + Blade||SPD / CRIT D% / HP%|
|Support Debuffer||Violent or Swift + Energy||SPD / HP% / HP%|
Dungeons: Aqcus is actually a pretty decent monster for GB10 and DB10. His debuffs and DoTs makes him an especially good counter against the mini-bosses and the dungeon boss himself. Both the attack break and speed slow makes it easier for your team to survive the runs, while his consistent DoTs helps to speed up your runs.
- However, Aqcus best use is as a Faimon farmer. His heal on kill as well as self-crit buff makes him an easy to rune monster for newer players. With his leader skill, you don’t need to invest too much speed into his runes too. You can choose to build Violent or Revenge runes on him for faster runs, or Vampire for it to be safer. Either way, most rune sets are effective enough for him to break into Faimon Hard or Hell.
Raids: While his debuffs are actually pretty useful, the 3 turn cooldown and ineffectiveness of his other skills makes him difficult to actually fit into your team. Aqcus’ poor base stats also makes him difficult to rune as a support monster.
ToA: While his debuffs can be somewhat effective, his fire brother, Ignicus, is all around better. If you want to build a Charger Shark for ToA, go for him instead of Aqcus.
PvP: Aqcus’ leader skill can be used in conjuction with attack bar boosters such as Megan and Orion, which is especially useful if you don’t have a 24% speed leader skill. However, the fusable Water Ninja Susano is a much better choice if you need a speed leader for your water team.
- A minimum of 55% crit rate will be sufficient for him to be your farmer
- Try to get some accuracy on him so that the DoTs and 2nd Skill’s debuffs can consistently land
- Frankly speaking, if you’re in need of a sustainable water farmer for Faimon and a useful speed leader, Susano fulfills most of Aqcus roles much better. However, the rest of his family, such as Ignicus and Calicus may be some side projects worth building in the future.