Whether you are new to the game or just haven’t found time to complete the Temple of Ascension (ToA) Hard, one of the biggest milestones in your Summoners War career will be defeating ToAH. This month we will focus on the Lyrith Rotation. Click the images below for more information on each boss fight.
ToAH December Rotation – My ToAH Journey
Camilla – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 1-10)
Hrungnir – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 11-20)
Brandia – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 21-30)
Woonsa – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 31-40)
Veromos – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 41-50)
Artamiel – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 51-60)
Jamire – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 61-70)
Chiwu – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 71-80)
Asima – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 81-90)
Lyrith – ToAH Boss Guide (Floors 91-100)
ToAH 100F – Lyrith, Incarnations x2
- Leader Skills can help you gain an advantage over the enemy! One of the reasons why Baretta is considered a staple unit for many players is because of his Speed leader skill. Having the first move is very important to ensure your team will survive.
- Build teams that reduce the chance of your being attacked! Crowd control is the best way to survive. Units that reduce ATB, Stun, and Freeze can make higher level floors feel and seem like a lower level floor.
- Bring the proper debuffs to Boss Fights! When debuffs and crowd control aren’t as effective, debuffs such as Attack Down, Glancing Hit, Slow and Provoke makes sustaining a fight much easier.
- Units with DoTs become more powerful as you progress further in ToA. As you start to move higher up in ToA, most people will gradually shift from Cleave teams to either CC or Sustain based teams, due to how large the enemies HP pool becomes.
- Q: Who is this post for?
- A: This should be for everyone no matter where you are in the game. This helps many people figure out what “Key” ToA units are. I know many people ask is this unit good for ToA… well look at this post and you will see what the most common units are. I will say however that the people who will gain the most from this forum are those who struggle on those ~5 floors each reset and need help figuring out what team comp works best.
- Q: Why does the team comp have a number next to it? An example would be “Baretta, Aria, Veromos, Ahman, Bernard (80)”. Why does the team comp say 80 when it’s on floor 50 this reset?
- A: The boss was on a harder floor in a previous reset. The same team should work since the fight is easier this time around. This should also provide you ideas on making your own team comp using key parts of teams from previous resets. Get creative and share with us later!
- Q: I’ve tried these same team comps and I can’t get it to work.
- A: There are several variables here that could be contributing to your lack of success. The first thing could be runes. However the 2nd key part which i am unable to confirm is the success factor of these teams. Was it pure despair/violent luck? Or would the team win 9/10 times. I can tell you however that all my teams have an insanely high win rate. If you post something and please share with the community how many attempts it took.
- Q: I noticed that there aren’t any new meta units shown in the “Common Teams” section of the boss pages. I have a new team I would like to share. How can I help contribute?
- A: Please make comments on the individual boss pages and I will make sure to update the page as often as I can!
- Q: Who is Imintrouble?
- A: That’s me! I’ve been playing the game for over 2 years (Global Server) and one of my favorite parts of the game is ToAH. I’m really hoping they come out with ToA Hell mode some day.
This article was written by Imintrouble