Namib, the Wind Mummy will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for November.
Nov. 16th 12pm – Nov. 19th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Mummy] with Wind Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
Summonerswar.co Thoughts and Guide:
Wind Mummy (Nubia) at best can be a starter’s GB10 monster because it has the ability to apply continuous damage (DoT) on its 1st and passive skills that exposes the giant boss’ weakness. However, just keep Nubia as 5★ because it does not provide any value besides GB10 and is considered as “food” in the end-game after you have created your Speed GB10 team.
As a matter of fact, all the Mummy family are used as 3* fodders, maybe with the exception Fire Mummy (Sonora) for a niche use as Arena Defense unit during the rush hour tally. Water Mummy (Nubia) is also used as a fusion monster for 5★ Fire Panda Warrior (Xiong Fei). Therefore, we recommend you to just skip this dungeon or farm Mana Stones from it over this weekend.
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Wind Mummy] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- A total of 40 Summoning Pieces is needed to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Mummy family.