Randy, the Fire Bounty Hunter will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for August.
Aug. 24th 12pm – Aug. 27th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Bounty Hunter] with Fire Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Bounty Hunter] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- A total of 40 Summoning Pieces is needed to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Fire Bounty Hunter (Randy) is used in mid progression such as NB10 and PvP offense. Oftentimes paired with Copper/Bulldozer combos, Randy is a useful utility and an unpredictable monster (due to RNG) that can potentially dish out a lot of damage to enemies. Randy’s 3rd skill increases Crit Rate and Defense which is essential to your Defense-type damage dealers so they can one-shot enemies.
We would recommend to 6* Randy only when you need a utility monster for NB10 or if you have a well-runed Defense-type monster to combo with. As for early stages of your progression (Giants, Dragons, Scenario), Randy isn’t that much of a game changer. Randy is definitely worth skilling up if you plan to use him.
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Bounty Hunter family.