NPC [Reina]’s New Challenges – Tips and Guide
As some of you Summoners might be aware of the most recent additions (or free hand outs, if you will) from COM2US via the Reina challenges, I wanted to take this opportunity to add some insight and tips for completing these achievements. For newer players, some of these challenges might seem daunting and quite a ways away, but there’s no need to stress, panic, or be frustrated. These rewards are still going to be around when you finally get around to completing them.
Firstly, and for the most part, these rewards (hand outs) are quite impressive and are mostly all welcomed assets for even the hardcore veterans.
▶ Fuse Monsters (16 Achievements)
- For the 16 achievements in this section, the most notable reward(s) are the Five star legendary violent runes given after full completion. These runes will be extremely helpful for newer players that are unable to access or complete DB10 (Dragons Dungeon)
- If you have already summoned the Dark Ifrit (Veromos), you only need to fuse any monster of your own choice once and the rest of the achievements will be retroactively complete.
- Most of the rewards are useful assets for beginners, but essentially this achievement gives a jump-start for Summoners that have yet to summon Veromos.
- For newer players, fusing the Succubus, Undine, and Vampire might pose as a wall and might take some time, but so long as you fusion Veromos (regardless of means), you will still get the rewards regardless whether you acquired the specific monsters through summon or fusion.
▶ To the top (22 Achievements)
- For the 22 achievements in this section, there are numerous notable rewards such as 1) Legendary Scroll 2) Six Star Hero Rage Runes 3) 3 Legendary Enchant Gems 4) Light & Dark Scroll 5) 310 Summoning Stones 6) 400 Crystals and 7) Six-Star Hero Violent Runes
- The Violent Runes are quite decent including a slot 2 six-star Speed (main-stat), and x2 slot 4 and 6 HP% runes with a base plus 4 speed sub-stat. If rolled luckily, these are definitely runes with potential. But of course, your mileage will vary depending upon your own luck and so good luck to you all.
- The Trial of Ascension achievements can be completed by re-running the floor (with zero energy usage) even if you had previously completed the floor in its current rotation. Obviously newer players will most likely be unable to complete these missions due to its difficulty, but its certainly a good goal to aim for, now that you can acquire 2 legendary scrolls in one shot.
- For the most part, these achievements are straight forward and coincide with a seemingly natural progression of the game. And thus you will be required to suit up a Dragons B10 Team, Necropolis B10 Team, 5 Rift Teams for each Element, and a functional Raid 5 team. For newer players, its most likely the case that you won’t be able to complete all these achievements on the first day. But my advice would be to work on the ones you are closest to completing and the progression areas that would most efficiently help improve your roster. Once you keep knocking one achievement down after another, you’ll find your way having an easier time with the next progression hurdle. At the end of the day, it’s at least something to look forward to and another incentive to challenge your roster and push your monsters to their outer-most limits.
If you have questions or need any help, be sure to check our guides for specific dungeons or leave a comment below.