Com2Us has prepared a Special Power-up Stone & Rune Crafting Event!
Spend your energy in Dungeons/Raids and get awesome rewards such as Power-up Stones, a Devilmon, Ancient Coins and more scrolls! The accumulated Power-up Stones will help your monsters get strong via rune power-ups. Make sure to use it from +12 to +15 to efficiently use your stones!
Event: Sep. 16th 7pm – Sep. 30th 7:59am PDT
Rewards available until Oct. 1st 7:59am PDT
EVENT 1. Gather the points every day to get Power-up Stones!
1) You can get 1 Power-up Stone for every 15 points. (Up to 10 Power-up Stones a day)
2) You can get [100 Energy + 100,000 Mana Stones] when you gather 150 points every day.
What are Power-up Stones?
The Rune Power-up success rate will be increased by 2 times when you use the Power-up Stones!
1. Select a Rune to power up.
2. Check the Power-up Stone before tapping the Power-up Button!
3. Tap the Power-up Button!
How to gather points
1) Runes: Point acquisition varies by the number of Stars.
1~3★ Rune → 2pts
4★ Rune → 4pts
5★ Rune → 5pts
6★ Rune → 6pts
2) Grindstones & Gems: Point acquisition varies by the grade.
Normal/Magic/Rare → 5pts
Hero → 6pts
Legend → 8pts
3) Using Items: Point acquisition varies by the type of items used.
Grindstone/Gem → 5pts
Reappraisal Stone → 10pts
* You can gather up to 150 points per day.
EVENT 2. Craft Runes with the accumulated points!
You can craft a 5~6★ Rune (rare grade or higher) with 150 points.
EVENT 3. Collect rewards based on the number of Runes crafted!
1 rune crafted: 1 Mystical Scroll
3 runes crafted: 30 Ancient Coins
5 runes crafted: 3 Attribute Scrolls (Fire/Water/Wind)
7 runes crafted: 200 Crystals
9 runes crafted: 20 Ancient Coins
10 runes crafted: 1 Devilmon
– [Enchanted Gem] (rare grade and up) will be given when you craft rune 1/3/5 times!
– [Grindstone] (rare grade and up) will be given when you craft 7/9/10 times!
TL;DR Summary, Thoughts and Recommendations
Good news for summoners who mostly grind the PvE content – yet another giveaway event from Com2Us. Grinders of B10 and R5 will easily gather enough points (150 max / day) and get a refund of 100 energy and 100k mana stones as you complete the daily maximum.
Even just by farming Giant’s Keep B10, which is commonly accessible to beginners, securing at least a 5* rune gives you 5 points. Including non-rune drops, you can finish the daily event mission after 40 runs. Beginners who can clear the dungeon at 4 min/run will finish in ~3 hours while veterans that can clear at 1min/run will finish within ~1 hour. Additionally, you can also gain points just by using grindstones/gems and reappraisal stones. This makes the event very easy, much moreso if you’re a Raid grinder.
The event is too appealing to even think of skipping it, as Devilmon and Ancient Coins await you in the finish line. Remember to use your Power-up Stones from runes +12 and above to maximize their usage. GLHF, and good luck on your rune power-ups!
※ Please Read!
- [Points Collected Today] will reset every day at 8am PDT.
- You can collect only up to 150pts for [Points Collected Today], and up to 10 Power-up Stones a day.
- Runes acquired via Magic Shop and Achievements won’t count.
- 150pts will be deducted when you craft a Rune, and up to 10 Runes can be crafted during the event.
- The Power-up Stones will expire on Oct. 14th 7:59am PDT. Please make sure to use all Power-up Stones before they expire.
- Rare or higher-grade Grindstones/Gems will be sent to the Inbox at random.
- The event rewards will be available for another 24 hours after the event ends.
- Please restart the game if you’re playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
- Please try restarting the game if you don’t see your reward at the Inbox.
- The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.