Complete the missions every day and take the quiz!
Various rewards will be given according to the no. of quizzes you answered!
Event: Apr. 27th 12am – May 10th 7:59am PDT
- (Rewards will be available until May 11th 7:59am PDT)
Event 1. Complete the mission and get a chance to answer the quiz!
- Complete the missions every day to get 10,000 Mana Stones and a quiz ticket!
- The mission will reset every day at 8am PDT.
- Mission 1. Clear the Cairos Dungeon 10 times
- Mission 2. Enter the Arena/World Arena 10 times
- Mission 3. Power-up the Rune 10 times
- Clearing the Hall of Heroes/Secret Dungeon won’t count.
- Clearing Goodwill Battles won’t count for the World Arena.
★ Bonus! Summon Monsters and get special gifts!
- Summon a 3★+ Monster 10 times to get 5 quiz tickets and 2 Mystical Scrolls!
- Summonings performed using Monster Summoning Pieces won’t count.
Event 2. Answer the quiz and get various rewards!
- Answer the quiz correctly and get various rewards!
- Energy will be sent even if you don’t get the correct answer!
- Various rewards including Mystical Scrolls, Energy, Crystals, Mana Stones, and Essence of Magic will be sent to the Inbox randomly.
Event 3. Get rewards according to the no. of quizzes you answered!
- Rewards will be sent according to the no. of quizzes you answered, so make sure to take the quiz and get various rewards!
- 5 Quizzes: 100 Energy
- 10 Quizzes: 100,000 Mana Stones
- 15 Quizzes: 1 Mystical Scroll
- 20 Quizzes: 100 Crystals
- 25 Quizzes: 2 Mystical Scrolls
- 30 Quizzes: 200 Crystals + Fire/Water/Wind Scroll (1 each)
★ Special! My Answer Sheet!
- You can check the correct answers for the quizzes you took!
- Check which ones you got wrong at the Event Page!
- For Event 1, the mission will reset every day at 8am PDT.
- For Event 1, clearing the Hall of Heroes/Secret Dungeon won’t count.
- For the bonus mission, summonings performed using Monster Summoning Pieces won’t count.
- The reward will be sent only once per account.
- The reward will be available for 24 hours after the event ends.
- Please restart the game if you’re playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
- Please try restarting the game if you don’t see your reward at the Inbox.
- The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.
Need a hand with the answers? We’ll be collating all of the questions with the right answers over here! Take part with us and share your questions and answers down below and we’ll update it accordingly. You’ll have a total of 44 chances for the Quiz, so all the best! Note that most of the questions and answers are taken from community discussions, so it may not necessarily be word-for-word, and that they may not necessarily be correct due to trolls. If you do spot a mistake, let us know too!
- Chiwu is holding a bird on his left hand (X)
- Dark Ifrit can only be acquired via Summoning (X)
- The Awakened version of Light Barbaric King is called, “Mimirr” (O)
- Homunculus is a special Monster where users are able to select skills and Evolve according to the user’s choice (O)
- Lushen throws his business cards when using the Amputation Magic Skill (X)
- The awakened version of Fire Dragon is called, “T-rex” (X)
- Water Amelia can transform (O)
- The name of the Homunculus is given by god (X)
- No one on the Sky Island has seen Death Knight’s face (O)
- You can equip Runes on the Rainbowmon (O)
- Rainbowmons always come at MAX Level (O)
- Monster Imp can be Awakened to Imp Champion (X)
- There’s a total of 13 areas in the Scenario (O)
- There’s a total of 4 forest areas in the Scenario (X)
- Taihan is a guardian of the Volcano (X)
- The Hall of Light opens every Saturday at the Cairos Dungeon (X)
- You can get the Essence of Magic from the Hall of Magic at the Cairos Dungeon (O)
- The Trial of Ascension consists of 80 floors (X)
- The Raid Battles are held in real-time (O)
- Arcane towers are candles to pray for arena victory (X)
- The grade of the Arena Rank No. 1 is called, “Super Ultra Legend” Grade (X)
- In arena, buffs can stack up to 5 times (X)
- Medals can be acquired when you win in the World Arena (O)
- Every Sunday is Guild Registration Day (O)
- A winning buff is activated when you win in the Arena consecutively, and the buff will stack up until you reach 5 Consecutive Wins (X)
- The first 10 Ranking Battles you enter in the World Arena count as placement battles (O)
- Ellia changes her outfit automatically to a Santa Claus outfit during Christmas (X)
- Ellia heard that “Fried Chicken” is a magical cuisine (O)
- Ellia thinks that Durand is not employer-of-the-year material (O)
- One of the Arena Rivals, Edmund, hates Ellia (X)
- Ellia thinks that she gained weight these days (O)
- Ellia lets you know your daily schedule when you tap her (O)
- There’s a total of 6 Monster properties – Fire, Water, Wind, Light, Dark, and Love (X)
- Light and Dark attributes counteract each other (O)
- The Magic Shop resets once every 30 minutes (X)
- 1 Arena invitation is recharged every 10 min (X)
- You can grant up to 30 harmful effects on 1 enemy (X)
- You can pat the Monster on the Sky Island by tapping and holding the Monster (X)
- You can purchase up to 3 Devilmons per week using Glory Points (X)
- You can summon a default 4* Monster with the Unknown Scroll (X)
- You can have up to 100 friends in Summoners War (X)
- You can focus your attack by tapping an enemy during Auto Attack (O)
- You can get extra EXP by placing your monsters in the Tranquil Forest (O)
- The default rate of Resistance doesn’t go down below 15% no matter how high the Accuracy is (O)
- You can use Grindstones to Amplify subproperties of the Rune (O)
- All runes can be Powered-up up to +12 (X)
- Monsters can be divided into 4 different types: Attack, Defense, Tanker (HP), and Support (O)
- Monsters granted with the Reflect DMG Effect will return 50% of the incoming damage to the attacker when attacked (X)
- Monsters granted with the Protect Soul Effect will revive with 30% hp when defeated (O)
- The reflect beneficial effect returns 50% of the damage dealt (X)
- Decrease ATK SPD Effect will decrease the Monster’s Attack Speed by 30% (O)
- Decrease DEF Effect will decrease the Monster’s Defense by 30% (X)
- The Monster with the lowest Attack Speed gets the first turn when the battle starts (X)
- You must use the same type of Monster with the same attribute as material to increase the level of your Monster’s Skill (X)
- Engraving a set of 2 Energy Runes will increase the Monster’s HP by 30% (X)
Others / Game Lore
- There’s a rumor that prayers filled with worldly desires are not delivered to the Goddess of Serenity (O)
- Is the mana fountain carved from a marble from Mt. Siz (O)
- There’s a [Storage] at the Summoners Tower (O)
- You need to start from planting the seed if you purchase trees at the Shop (X)
- Deep Forest Ents are not open to new relationships (O)
- Is this the 3rd year of Summoners War release? (O)
- Crystal Giants are fluffy hearted creatures (O)