Summoners War 4-year anniversary – Hall of Heroes Returns
April 12, 2018
April 12, 2018
The Hall of Heroes has returned once again!
5 Monsters are waiting for your challenge, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Event: Apr. 13th 12pm – Apr. 15th 11:59pm
* Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
[How to participate]
The Hall of Heroes will be available at the Cairos Dungeon during the event.
You can only select 1 of the 5 Monsters, so make sure to choose carefully!
– Barbaric King(Fire) – Surtr himself might not be worth investing in at his current state but perhaps future buffs could make him viable. In the meanwhile, this choice could be used for Mimirr, Hrungnri, or Hraesvelg skill-ups.
– Neostone Fighter(Water) – Let’s be honest, Ryan just isn’t any good right now (hopefully buffed later). But once upon a time he might have been useful for DB10 runs, but now there are far better options available out there. For skill-ups, Ryan could be farmed for his more useful counterparts such as Trevor and Karl.
– Mermaid(Wind) – The Wind Mermaid herself is probably one of the better choices as she alone is quite the decent monster. But of course she can also be used for Betta and Molly skill-ups
– Pirate Captain(Light) – Another solid choice and a monster that provides a counter to Rina compositions in Siege Wars, but not so much for anything else. More importantly, he provides skill-ups for Galleon and Frigate.
– Magic Knight(Dark) – This is a great opportunity to get a very solid Necro10 monster if you missed it the first time around. She really has everything needed for the necro dungeon as if she was built for it such as: 1) First hit -> multi hit 2) Armor Break and Dots 3) Massive Damage and Heal. Also great for skill-ups for any of the Magic Knights, and especially Iris.
1) Enter the Hall of Heroes
Location: [Battle] – [Cairos Dungeon] – [Hall of Heroes]
2) Clear the Hall of Heroes
The Hall of Heroes consists of 10 stages.
The required Energy amount will be the same for all 10 stages and 25 Summoning Pieces will be given as a reward for clearing each stage.
You won’t be able to re-enter the stage once you clear it.
(You’ll get a total of 250 Summoning Pieces when you clear all 10 stages.)
[How to summon the Monster]
1. Collect Summoning Pieces and go to the [Summonhenge].
2. You can summon the Monster of your choice when you have 50 Summoning Pieces.
– April Hall of Heroes will be held as a separate schedule.
– The Hall of Heroes will be available at the Cairos Dungeon during the event and you can’t change your decision once you select a Monster.
– You can summon the Monster of your choice after clearing the dungeon and collecting all of the Summoning Pieces.
– Please restart the game if you’re playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
Please tell us below your choice and comments. Thank you
What do you think of this Monster?