Summoners War v3.4.0 has been updated. Please check below for details!
- The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
v3.4.0 Update Details
New [Spectate] Feature for World Arena
- Go to World Arena> Spectate ON/OFF
- You’ll now be able to create a Spectator Room yourself or watch others play in the World Arena with the new Spectate Feature.
You can control the screen while Spectating. (Bottom of Spectating Screen)
- Tap the icon that appears when you tap the screen to change the size of the screen.
Recommend Feature (Cogwheel Icon in the Spectator Room)
- You’ll be able to check the number of times you’ve been recommended by the users that have entered the Spectator Room. (The number will be accumulated.)
- You can recommend a user that showed the best gameplay. (You can recommend the same user only once a day.)
Favorites (Cogwheel Icon in the Spectator Room)
- You can add a user of your choice to Favorites and watch his or her gameplay at any time. (Up to 20 users)
- You can manage the user list by going to the World Arena> Spectate> Favorites Tab.
- Go to the Recommended Replay Menu where you can watch the recent gameplays of high rankers and tap the [Info] Button at the battle list to add users to Favorites.
World Arena Improvements
- [Goodwill Battle] Menu has been changed and you’ll now be connected to the UI where you can enter the Quick Battle/Friend Match.
- You’ll now be able to delete your Replay. Go to Replay> My Gameplay List and tap the [Info] Button to delete your Replay.
- The issue of the time being displayed incorrectly has been resolved when sharing the Replay.
- The issue of the Defense Placement not being displayed at the Chat> Summoner Info has been resolved.
Challenge Quests have been added for the new NPC [Reina]
- Menu at the bottom of the Sky Island Challenge
- The UI has been changed with the new addition of the Challenge.
- I. Summoner’s Way: You can check the progress of the previous challenge.
- II. Monster Training 101: Quests regarding the monster training will be proceeded.
- III. Fast Leveling Strategy: Quests regarding the Faimon Volcano (Scenario Mode) will be proceeded.
- IV. Daily Dungeon Tips: Quests regarding the attribute dungeons (Cairos Dungeon) will be proceeded.
- V. Giant’s Keep Master: Quests regarding the Giant’s Keep (Cairos Dungeon) will be proceeded.
- Note: Gameplay records previous to the v3.4.0 won’t count for the new quests.
New Durand (NPC)’s support where you can get a help for the battle once a day has been added
- The level of the Rep Monster of Durand will be based on your account level and Durand will grow with you until you reach account Lv. 40.
3rd Anniversary Special 7-day Check-in Event
- Event: Apr. 15th 12am – Jun. 10th 12am (Server Time)
- The check-in reward will be given as follows.
– Rewards will be sent to the Inbox when you connect to the game every day, and you must collect all of the rewards within 22 days starting Day 1 of the check-in.
– There’s a level requirement for each reward, and you must reconnect to the game after reaching the designated level to collect the reward.
- Global – 11:30 pm PDT
- Europe – 08:15 am CET
- Asia – 02:00 pm Taiwan Standard Timezone
- South Korea – 02:00 pm KST
- Japan – 02:30 pm JST
- China – 01:45 pm CST