Summoners War v3.4.2 has been updated. Please check below for details!
- The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
- Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
- Please note that you won’t be able to watch the World Arena Replay from the previous version due to the version update.
- This update contains a large amount of additional download. Wi-Fi recommended.
v3.4.2 Update Details
[Craft: Fight/Determination/Enhance/Accuracy/Tolerance] Rune Craft Material Modifications
- The number of required Craft Materials for Crafting Low/Mid/High Runes has been changed, and you’ll now need [Condensed Magic Crystals] instead of [Pure Magic Crystals] to Craft High Runes.
- Introduction video has been renewed.
- The graphics of some 1~3★ Monsters have been renewed.
- The background of the Garen Forest has been renewed.
- Thumbnail images of 1~2★ Monsters have been renewed. (15 Monsters)
- The Monster introduction image in the loading screen has been renewed.
- New UI for various Infographics and user interviews have been added to the Additional Resource Download Screen.
World Arena Improvements
- The alert message will no longer be displayed on the chat when entering/leaving the Spectator Room.
- The issue of the Arena Grade not being displayed at the Chat> Summoner Info has been resolved.
- New pop-up message will now be displayed when deactivating Spectate> Favorites.
- The issue of the UI not being displayed properly when accepting the invite to the Spectator Room while waiting at the Arena Lobby has been resolved.
- The duration of the auto refresh of the Replay List at the Best Tab has been changed to every 10 sec -> every 5 min.
- The Best List condition has been enhanced so that the list of the World Arena Replay at the Best Tab will be updated with more meaningful content.
Package Renewal at the [Shop]>[Package]
Change in Purchase Limit from Once a Month to 2 Times a Month
- The purchase limit for some packages that were available for purchase only once a month has been changed to 2 times a month.
- Awakening Pack/Rune Removal Pack/Summoning Stone Packs (I, II, III, IV)/Light & Dark Packs (I, II, III, IV)/Mana Stone Packs (I, II, III, IV)
- This modification will be applied starting May 1st 12am. (Server Time)
The number of Summoning Stones provided from the Summoning Stone Pack has been increased
- Summoning Stone Pack I 50 Summoning Stones -> 60 Summoning Stones
- Summoning Stone Pack II 150 Summoning Stones -> 180 Summoning Stones
- Summoning Stone Pack III 250 Summoning Stones -> 320 Summoning Stones
- Summoning Stone Pack IV 500 Summoning Stones -> 700 Summoning Stones
- The error of the chat scroll being reset to the top of the chat list when users enter the chat has been resolved.
- The issue of the HP gauge bar image for Living Armor (Fire) and Unicorn (All) being displayed abnormally in the battle screen has been resolved.
- The issue of the skill description error with Polar Queen (Dark)’s Deep Grudge (Passive) has been resolved.
Challenge Bug Fixes for Reina (NPC)
- The issue of the thumbnail image of the Monster that’s sent to the Inbox as a reward being displayed as unawakened instead of being Awakened has been resolved. Also, the Monster’s level has been changed from Lv. 1 to Lv. 5.
- [Monster Skill Level Up] The issue of the Challenge not being cleared when you level up the Monster’s Skill while Evolving has been resolved.
- The issue of the achieved Challenge not being completed from time to time has been resolved.
- [Android] The game is now optimized for Galaxy S8 resolution. (Loading Screen/Rift of Worlds Map Size)
Legendary Summoning Piece Craft Material Monster Display Order Improvements
- (Previously) Sort by level
- (Changed to) Sort by Collection * If there are 2 of the same Monsters, they’ll be sorted by Attribute and if they have the same Attribute, the Awakened Monster will be displayed first.
- Global – 12:30 pm ~ 13:00 am PDT
- Europe – 09:15 am CET
- Asia – 03:00 pm Taiwan Standard Timezone
- South Korea – 03:00 pm KST
- Japan – 03:30 pm JST
- China – 02:45 pm CST
- For Global Server, a maintenance will be held to expand the server.
- You won’t be able to enter the World Arena during 11pm – 1:00am PDT due to the update.