Summoners War v3.0.7 has been updated. Please check below for details!
- The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
- Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v3.0.7 Update Details
▶[Rift of Worlds] Feature Improvements.
- The Rift Dungeon [Target Monster Info] will now include the battle records of Rank A and above.
- The Bonus Damage UI will now be added when you clear the Rift Dungeon. (The bonus score was included before and only the UI has been added to help the users understand better.)
▶ User Level EXP Modification
- Users will now be able to acquire EXP for their account level from the Rift of Worlds (Rift Raid/Rift Dungeon)
- Users will now be able to acquire a higher amount of EXP from the Cairos Dungeon.
- Please note that the amount of EXP the Monsters gain will remain the same.
▶ Rift Dungeon Balancing Modification
- – (All) The Boss’s Groggy Bar gauge amount and the mechanism will be modified.
- The total amount of Groggy Bar will now be proportionate to the number of remaining Monsters. You’ll be able to attack more if you have more Monsters left at the moment of the Groggy State.
- The default increasing speed of the Groggy Bar will be reduced.
- The Groggy Bar will now be increased additionally whenever the Monster gets a turn and attacks.
- The attack will only count as 1 attack when the Monster inflicts damage to the Boss. (Buff skills excluded.) Multiple hits and cooperation attacks will also count as 1 attack. (It will still count as 1 attack even if multiple Monsters attack the Boss together.)
- (Ice Beast) The [Ice Sweep] skill will be changed so that only the target that’s under the [Freezing Air] effect will be frozen.
- (Wind Beast) The Attack Power and HP will be reduced. (Attack Power: 15%, HP: 10%)
- (Wind Beast) The [Wind Sweep] skill will be modified as follows.
- The Wind Beast will no longer accumulate Rage even if the user gets a turn.
- The Wind Beast will now recover its HP proportionate to the number of targets that are under the [Electric Shock] Effect after attacking all Monsters 2 times.
▶Game bug fixes.
- The error of the passive skills of some Monsters activating additionally when the Wind Beast’s [Electric Shock] Effect ends has been resolved.
Ex) The error of Fire Rakshasa inflicting additional damage with a 20% chance when the [Electric Shock] Effect ends.
- [Fire Rift Dungeon] The error with the multi hit damage of the Fire Minions that occurred on some devices with low specifications has been resolved.
▶The Rift Dungeon Best Score and the Target Monster Info will reset due to the Rift Dungeon Balancing Modification.