Hrungnir Boss Overview
This guide will provide an overview of the units you will be face, how to beat them, and what people have used in the past to complete the stage. The Boss fight highlighted in this review will be Hrungnir.
- Boss Abilities (Click the link above for details on each move):
- Skill 1: Penalty: This attack only inflicts continuous damage (Low Threat)
- Skill 2: Axe of Punishment: This attack can stun an unit on your team and then heals the boss (Medium Threat).
- Skill 3: Frenzy: This attack provides the boss another turn and provides a heal and speed buff (Medium Threat)
- Survival Hints
- Make sure to land debuffs on the boss to greatly increase your survival chances.
- The best way to defeat a boss is to ensure he never moves or uses his special abilities.
- Try using units such as Hwa or Baretta to reduce the bosses ATB.
- Try bringing units to buff your defense if you are having issues sustaining damage throughout the fight.
- Boss Specific Strategy
- Make sure to debuff or CC the boss to make sure that he does not use his S2 or S3 abilities. The stun and instant turn recovery could make it difficult to recover if you are unable to sustain damage from this fight.
Commonly Used Teams:
- No teams have been recorded for this fight to date since this is on a lower level floor this rotation.
- A basic cleave team for more advanced players or CC team should do fine for intermediate players should be sufficient for this fight.
- A F2P team that could be used is Vero, Shannon, Bernard (or Mav), Bella, Spectra
Please comment below with teams that you have used to defeat this floor.