Asima Boss Overview
This guide will provide an overview of the units you will be face, how to beat them, and what people have used in the past to complete the stage. The Boss fight highlighted in this review will be Asima.
- Boss Abilities (Click the link above for details on each move):
- Skill 1: Wound: This attack inflicts continuous damage on the target (Low Threat)
- Skill 2: Gouge: This attack is an AOE attack (Medium Threat).
- Skill 3: Crumble: This attack is an AoE ability that weakens defense and inflicts continuous damage (High Threat)
- Survival Hints
- Make sure to land debuffs on the boss to greatly increase your survival chances.
- The best way to defeat a boss is to ensure he never moves or uses his special abilities.
- Try using units such as Hwa or Baretta to reduce the boss’s ATB.
- Try bringing units to buff your defense if you are having issues sustaining damage throught the fight.
- Boss Specific Strategy
- Provoke the boss to ensure he only uses his S1 attack. Try to ensure that the other enemies are CC’d or Debuffed at all times.
- The more dots that are on your team, the more damage the boss will do. Bring immunity or Vero if you cannot CC the enemy.
- Kill Order – Baretta, Zibrolta, Asima. Zibrolta and Baretta should not be too difficult to deal with. Depending on your team, you may be able to focus directly on Asima.
Commonly Used Teams:
- Baretta, Verad, Mav, Basalt, Spectra
- Baretta, Thrain, Mav, Vero, Spectra
- Baretta, Tyron, Mav, Ahman, Spectra
- Vero, Talc, Ahman, Chloe, Briand
Please comment below with teams that you have used to defeat this floor.