Brandia Boss Overview
This guide will provide an overview of the units you will be face, how to beat them, and what people have used in the past to complete the stage. The Boss fight highlighted in this review will be Brandia.
- Boss Abilities (Click the link above for details on each move):
- Skill 1: Essence Explosion: This skill can weaken defense (Low Threat)
- Skill 2: Aura of Dawn: This skill creates a shield and weakens the Attack Power of your team (Medium Threat).
- Skill 3: Touch of Mercy: Strong single target skill that puts the target to sleep (Medium Threat)
- Survival Hints
- Make sure to land debuffs on the boss to greatly increase your survival chances.
- The best way to defeat a boss is to ensure he never moves or uses his special abilities.
- Try using units such as Hwa or Baretta to reduce the boss’s ATB.
- Try bringing units to buff your defense if you are having issues sustaining damage throughout the fight.
- Boss Specific Strategy
- Make sure to debuff or CC the boss to make sure that she does not use her S2 or S3 abilities.
- Aura of Dawn could make it difficult for your team to do damage to the boss and Touch of Mercy could take a key unit out of the match for two turns.
Commonly Used Teams:
- No teams have been recorded for this fight to date since this is on a lower level floor this rotation.
- A basic cleave team for more advanced players or CC team should do fine for intermediate players should be sufficient for this fight.
- A F2P team that could be used is Vero, Shannon, Bernard (or Mav), Bella, Spectra
Please leave a comment below for teams used for this fight.