Camilla Boss Overview
This guide will provide an overview of the units you will be face, how to beat them, and what people have used in the past to complete the stage. The Boss fight highlighted in this review will be Camilla.
- Boss Abilities (Click the link above for details on each move):
- Skill 1: Sword of Promise: This attack will activate Seal of Water if the enemy dies (Low Threat)
- Skill 2: Seal of Water: This attack decreases attack speed (Low Threat).
- Skill 3: First Aid (Passive): This passive is what makes fighting Camilla so difficult. Damage is reduced by half when the boss is hit with a critical hit and removes one harmful effect. The boss will also recover 20% of the lost hp each turn.
- Survival Hints
- Make sure to land debuffs on the boss to greatly increase your survival chances.
- The best way to defeat a boss is to ensure he never moves or uses his special abilities.
- Try using units such as Hwa or Baretta to reduce the boss’s ATB.
- Try bringing units to buff your defense if you are having issues sustaining damage throughout the fight.
- Boss Specific Strategy
- Bring low crit units if you want to keep debuffs on the boss
- If the passive is giving you trouble, you could bring Tesarion for oblivion.
- The Julianne are difficult to kill work the opposite way that a Hwadam does.
Commonly Used Teams:
- No teams have been recorded for this fight to date since this is on a lower level floor this rotation.
- A basic cleave team for more advanced players or CC team should do fine for intermediate players should be sufficient for this fight.
- A F2P team that could be used is Vero, Shannon, Bernard, Bella, Mav
- Please leave a comment below for teams used for this fight.
Please comment below with teams that you have used to defeat this floor.