Chiwu Boss Overview
This guide will provide an overview of the units you will be face, how to beat them, and what people have used in the past to complete the stage. The Boss fight highlighted in this review will be Chiwu.
- Boss Abilities (Click the link above for details on each move):
- Skill 1: Yin Yang Attack: This attack can put the target to sleep (Medium Threat)
- Skill 2: North Star’s Wisdom: This attack removes beneficial effects and prevents beneficial effects for 2 turns (Low Threat).
- Skill 3: Sleeve Attack: This attack is an AoE ability that removes benefical effects and heals for each effect removed. (High Threat)
- Survival Hints
- Make sure to land debuffs on the boss to greatly increase your survival chances.
- The best way to defeat a boss is to ensure he never moves or uses his special abilities.
- Try using units such as Hwa or Baretta to reduce the boss’s ATB.
- Try bringing units to buff your defense if you are having issues sustaining damage throughout the fight.
- Boss Specific Strategy
- Provoke the boss to ensure he only uses his S1 attack.
- Try to ensure that the other enemies are CC’d or Debuffed at all times.
- Megan will strength the attack of their allies, which will make the other units do considerably more damage.
- Acasis has an ability that can heal and another one that adds a shield.
- Kill Order – Acasis, Megan, Chiwu. Acasis and Megan should not be too difficult to deal with.
- Depending on your team, you may be able to focus directly on Chiwu.
Commonly Used Teams:
- Baretta, Verad, Mav, Basalt, Spectra
- Baretta, Mav, Verde, Basalt, Poseidon (90)
- Baretta, Vero, Spectra, Verde, Talc (90)
- Baretta, Hemos, Aria, Verde, Ahman (90)
- Baretta, Verde, Verad, Hwa, Mav (90)
- Baretta, Olivia, Mav, Chasun, Aria (90)
- Baretta, Veromos, Mav, Spectra, Talc (90)
Please comment below with teams that you have used to defeat this floor.