Woonsa Boss Overview
This guide will provide an overview of the units you will be face, how to beat them, and what people have used in the past to complete the stage. The Boss fight highlighted in this review will be Woonsa.
- Boss Abilities (Click the link above for details on each move):
- Skill 1: Yin Yang Attack: This attack can put the target to sleep (Medium Threat)
- Skill 2: North Star’s Wisdom: This attack removes beneficial effects and prevents beneficial effects for 2 turns (Low Threat).
- Skill 3: Inhale Magic: This attack heals and steals all beneficial effects on your team (High Threat)
- Survival Hints
- Make sure to land debuffs on the boss to greatly increase your survival chances.
- The best way to defeat a boss is to ensure he never moves or uses his special abilities.
- Try using units such as Hwa or Baretta to reduce the boss’s ATB.
- Try bringing units to buff your defense if you are having issues sustaining damage throughout the fight.
- Boss Specific Strategy
- Focus on bringing units that debuff the enemy due to all of the buff removal abilities of the boss
- If you are struggling to kill the boss, you could bring units that block healing.
Commonly Used Teams:
- No teams have been recorded for this fight to date since this is on a lower level floor this rotation.
- A basic cleave team for more advanced players or CC team should do fine for intermediate players should be sufficient for this fight.
- A F2P team that could be used is Vero, Shannon, Bernard, Bella, Mav (or DPS unit)
Please leave a comment below for teams used for this fight.