Summoners War v3.7.1 has been updated. Please check below for details!
- The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
- Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v3.7.1 Update Details
▶ New SWC World Finals Special Package
▶ [Siege Battle] Improvement
– The text color in the chat and notification has been modified to be shown differently per Guild (When the attack starts/when the attack succeeds/fails/when the base is occupied).
– You’ll now be able to instantly view the detailed info when you tap the Monsters placed on your Guild base.
– You’ll now be able to view how much time is left via pop-up notice when you tap the opponent Guild’s base that’s currently being rebuilt.
▶ Siege Point Modification
▶ [Siege Battle] Bug Fixes
– An issue of the sound effect not being played when other Guilds occupy bases has been resolved.
– An issue of the Vice Guild Master’s mark being displayed incorrectly to the Guild members in the [defense] battle info menu has been resolved.
▶ [Guild Shop] Improvement
– [Guild Megaphone] Messages sent via Guild Megaphones will now be shown in green, instead of orange, in the chat notification.
– 2 New items (Legendary Rune Box/Mysterious Rune Box) have been added.
: Legendary Rune Box: You can acquire a 5~6★ Legend grade Rune.
: Mysterious Rune Box: You can check the information of 3 of 5~6★ Rare Grade or above Runes and select one of them to acquire.
▶ UI Improvement
– The description in the package sales pop-up that appears after a battle has been modified to be more specific.
▶ Bug Fixes
– [Android] An issue of the video link in the information page that appears when users tap the [swc2017 FINAL] Icon on the top of the World Arena Lobby Screen not functioning properly has been resolved.
▶ [Guild Megaphone] An error of the Guild Megaphone not working properly for some Guilds with a long Guild name has been resolved and the name of the Guild that experienced this issue will now be displayed as a shortened version.
: This issue will be resolved with v3.7.2 update. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
▶ Update Times
- Global – 11:30 pm PDT
Europe – 08:15 am CEST
Asia – 03:00 pm Taiwan Standard Timezone
South Korea – 03:00 pm KST
Japan – 03:30 pm JST
China – 02:45 pm CST
▶ Additional Notes
Each server will undergo the automatic update process separately. Please check the starting time of the server you play in.