Summoners War v3.7.7 has been updated. Please check below for details!
- The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
- Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v3.7.7 Update Details
▶ Monster Skill Balancing
[More Info] <<< Click here for an in-depth look on the Balancing Patch!
▶ [Siege Battle] Improvement
– You can now check detailed info of Runes and defense base Monsters that are registered to the HQ. (Base> HQ Support_Tap and hold the defense base that you want to check.)
– You can now view the Siege Battle Map at a glance with the new zoom-in/zoom-out feature.
– (Siege Battle Chat) A notice will now be displayed on the chat when a Summoner contributes to a battle greatly. (When a user successfully attacks/defends consecutively/successfully isolates the opponent Guild’s base consecutively/successfully saves his or her Guild from being isolated)
▶ [Monster Slot]/[Monster Storage] Modification
– The MAX no. of Monster Slots provided by default has been increased from 100 to 120.
* Please expand your Monster Slots to use extra slots added with this update. The cost for expanding slots 1 time is as follows. (1 expansion-> 10 slots)
– You can now view 4 -> 5 lines of Monsters according to your device resolution.
– A new sorting standard where you can view Monster grade in reverse order has been added. (Top-left of the Monster Storage)
▶ Other Improvements
– (Buildings where you can place your Monsters) You can now view Monsters that are currently placed in the building first in the “Place Monsters” list.
▶ Update Times
- Global – 10:30 am PDT
Europe – 07:15 am CEST
Asia – 02:00 pm TST
South Korea – 02:00 pm KST
Japan – 02:30 pm JST
China – 01:45 pm CST
▶ Additional Notes
Each server will undergo the automatic update process separately. Please check the starting time of the server you play in.