Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Temple of Wishes, Water Scroll, Legendary Scroll
Increases Critical Rate by 15%
PvP in general, DB10, Faimon Farmer
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters with Water attribute by 50%.
Skill 1: Dragon’s Might [430%ATK]: Inflicts continuous damage for 2 turns if you land a Critical Hit.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Justice [800%ATK ~ 1240%ATK]: Channels burning rage to inflict great damage to an enemy. The damage increases according to the number of dead allies.
- Lv.2 Damage + 10%
- Lv.3 Damage + 10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime turn -1
- Lv.5 Damage + 10%
- Lv.6 Cooltime turn -1
Skill 3: Flow (Passive): Gains Immunity against Unrecoverable effects. Additionally, you recover 15% of your HP when your turn ends. Also, the damage you deal will be increased according to your current HP. (Automatic Effect)
Early Game – Energy / Energy / Blade (SPD or HP% / CRIT R% / HP%)
End Game – Violent / Will (SPD or HP% / CRIT D% / HP%)
More Sustain – Vampire / Will (SPD or HP% / CRIT D% / HP%)
- GB10 – (Rating 8.0/10) DoT on 1st skill and high damage on boss. Also a very high HP unit which can tank boss attacks. However can slow your run due to single target hits.
- DB10 – (Rating 8.5/10) Good unit if you plan on going left tower then boss. A very reliant unit but slow run. However, if you plan on just completing the run, the he is a good option.
- NB10 – Not recommended
- R5 – Not Recommended
- Element Rift Beasts – (Rating 7.0/10) Good tank and damage unit vs Fire, Water and Light Beasts. However he is not necessary to get high clear rating.
ToA: (Not Recommended) Several farmable units outshines him.
PvP: (Rating: 9/10) This unit is a beast in PVP except for Arena Defense where Lushen teams are commonly used. He shines mostly in Guild Wars where he has self-sustain, can tank, and a damage dealer. Guild war usually needs multiple roles and stand alone units like him.
How to Counter
Most speedy wind nukers is a counter for Chow while making sure he gets stunned/crowd-controlled. He can be built in many ways but usually his main stats focused are HP, SPD and ATK. Apply debuffs like def break because his base defense is low, ATK decrease is also a good option to mitigate Chow’s damage.
- Chow requires high quality runes to shine but once runed correctly he is a very effective unit. Awakening bonus gives +15% Crit Rate so you can distribute some stats like HP, SPD and ATK.
- Make him a speedy unit because he has self sustain and heals 15% of HP at the end of each turn.
Chow is one of the few units who can hold ground by himself. He has self-sustain and is immune against unrecoverable effect. When speedy and equipped with Violent set, he can go wild to deal damage while healing himself back to full HP. He is useful in most areas in game, can be a fodder farmer in Faimon Hell, Cairos dungeon unit, Rift Beasts, PVP offence and defense unit. If you summoned him early game, farm for high quality Violent runes as he can be used in farming DB10. From there watch him develop like to a beastly unit to be feared in end-game scenarios.
– Updated on 2016.1.27
- Torrrent -> Justice
- Flow (Passive): Additional Effect: Increases the damage according to the current HP.
Excellent tanky bruiser
Great base HP
Low base defense
Requires great runes to shine