Mao, the Water Drunken Master will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for July.
Jul. 21st 12pm – Jul. 24th 12am.
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Drunken Master] with Water Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Drunken Master] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- You need a total of 40 Summoning Pieces to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
While his overall skill set looks promising, you won’t find him usefull once you reach mid-game status. 3rd skill is similar to that of Bernard but with lesser atb boost of 15%. His Base HP, DEF and SPD is lackluster compared to other crucial 3* units like Bernard, Belladeon, Mav and others. Even as an attacker the scaling of his damage does not match other damage dealers. Similarly, his family of Drunken Masters are also outshined by other farmable units.
As with the past few Secret Dungeons, save at least one Water Drunken Master in the event you’ll have to use one for the upcoming fusion monsters!
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Drunken Master family.