Increases Critical Rate by 15%
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters by 24%
Skill 1: Mega Smash [((Spd + 210) / 0.7)%ATK]: Attacks with magical powers and inflicts continuous damage for 2 turns with a 50% chance. The damage increases according to Attack Speed.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Triple Crush [190%ATK x 3]: Attacks the enemy 3 times with magic and weakens the Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance for each attack. (Reusable in 3 turns)
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Skill 3: Elemental King (Passive): Always gains attribute advantage when attacking an enemy. When you receive fatal attacks, you will be immune to death for 1 turn. [Automatic effect] (Reusable in 10 turns)
- With Theomars as the Leader, he has 69% Critical Rate before runes.
- Players need only 31% more to achieve a 100% Critical Rate.
- The skill also gives Theomars the chance to land Crushing Hits.
Early Game – Fatal or Swift / Blade (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK%)
End Game – Violent / Will (SPD / CRIT D% / ATK%)
Sustain – Vampire / Will (SPD / CRIT D% / ATK%)
- GB10 – (Rating: 9.5/10) Great DPS unit with def break, 1st skill is single hit and deals great damage which is highly favorable against boss counterattack. Additionally elemental king passive equates to additional 15% Crit Rate and has Endure to avoid dying from boss counterattacks. He is a recommended unit for speed runs alongside units like Tarq, Galleon, etc.
- DB10 – (Rating: 9.5/10) Recommended unit for speed runs with Stella, Tarq, Galleon, etc. 1st skill scales to speed and deals continuous damage. 2nd skill Def break is good for fast clearing the boss. Element advantage and has endure to stop a fatal blow from the boss giving you additional chance to attack the boss.
- NB10 – Not recommended
- R5 – (Rating: 7.0/10) Good secondary backline unit and Leader skill of +24% Crit Rate. However, continuous damage does not affect boss and only debuff he can apply is def break. Still, his contribution is huge and also a good option for those building a 2nd team placement.
- Element Rift Beasts – (Rating: (9.5/10) He is effective in all Rift Beasts and can frontline due to his endure skill. Take note that 50% additional damage only applies to Fire Beast because the condition is bonus damage factors only the original element of the monster. Since Theomars is Water element, bonus damage does not work on Wind, Water, Light and Dark Beasts. On a good note, every attack still adds +15% crit rate from elemental king passive. May it be normal or groggy state, Theomars hit hard due to his high base ATK.
ToA: (Not Recommended) Several farmable units outshines him.
PvP: (Rating: 9.5/10) Theomars is a beast in PVP. His rating and usage is high up conqueror tier and above. Aside from the high damage multiplier that scales on speed, when equipped with violent runes you can chain hit enemy monsters and can potentially kill tanks allowing comeback victories. Additionally, this unit can be used on Defense because of his endure skill.
How to Counter
Theomars even with his balanced base stats isn’t that tanky to hold a nukers attack. One way to counter him is bring strippers in case he is equipped with will runes (Chiwu, Praha, Orion, etc.) then use nukers to attack him while unbuffed. You can also use debuffers to mitigate his incoming attacks (Bernard, Bastet, Chasun, etc.). Lastly, the most effective way is to use cooldown reset units to make his Endure skill unavailable for the next 10 turns making him very vulnerable to death (Chiwu, Delphoi, Ganymede, etc.)
- Theomars has a high crit rate base value. +15% from awakening, +15% from element advantage and +24% if you use him as lead. Once reached a peak value, allocate SPD, CD, and ATK stats to make him a lethal unit.
- Give him Accuracy and Res subs to successfully land clutch def breaks and resist incoming debuffs from enemy.
Theomars is a beast in all areas of the game. Since he is also farmable, prioritize building him to farm GB10 and DB10 where you can start getting your high quality runes (Swift, Despair, Violent, Revenge, etc.). PVP wise he is great in offense and defense which means you can also farm glory and guild war points with him in your lineup. End-game summoners also use him in Arena and Rift Beasts to get S-SSS clear rating. He has the highest base attack out of all Ifrits and his other stats are balanced and comparable to other nat5s. Definitely worth feeding your Devilmons to.
Passive makes him able to crit against any monster
AI will target all elements, making it difficult to predict who he'll target
Crit rate on awakening makes him very easy to rune
Long cooldown on passive to reset
Average supportive stats