Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Water Scroll, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes, April HoH 2016
Leader Skill: Increases the HP of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill (Awakened): Increases the HP of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%.
Skill 1: Soul Summoning [160%ATK x (2 ~ 3)]: Summons the souls of the dead to attack the enemy 2 – 3 times. Each attack has a 40% chance to decrease the enemy’s Attack Speed for 2 turns.
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Deadly Touch [300%ATK x (3 ~ 4)]: Randomly attacks the enemies several times and weakens the enemy’s defense for 2 turns with a 35% chance with each attack and exchanges the decrease attack speed effect with a freezing effect for 1 turn. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: End of Evolution (Passive): Gains immunity against freeze, stun, and sleep effects and decreases the chances of being attacked with a critical hit by 25%. (Automatic Effect)
Hybrid – Fatal/Focus (Spd / Atk% / Hp%)
Fast – Swift/Focus (Spd / Atk% / Acc%)
NB10 – Vio/Rev (Atk% / CD% / Atk%)
- NB10 – (Rating 9/10) Solid unit alongside Fuco (Wind Lich). His overall skill kit is ideal for this dungeon with multihits on 1st and 2nd skill, applying slow debuff and def break. Its passive gains immunity from disable and reduced chance of receiving a critical hit by 25%. it has higher ATK and DEF base stat but lower HP compared to Fuco and Grego. Base SPD is also low but it does not matter on Necro due to speed capping.
- GB10 and DB10 – Not Recommended
Raids: A great damage dealer for R5. He provides necessary debuffs and an insane 2nd Skill multiplier against the Raid Boss.
ToA: (Not Recommended) Several farmable units outshines him.
PvP: (Rating: 5/10) Early-mid game a good unit but has nothing much to offer on end-game scenario. Hits aren’t enough to kill teams and not tanky enough to bruise enemy hits.
How to Counter
Easily countered by most wind nukers, tank and monsters with oblivion debuffs. Since its base HP is low, applying def break and attacking it can deal a fatal blow. It has less survivability compared to Fuco and Grego.
- Focus building this monster solely for NB10. Have a good amount of HP and DEF stats enough to tank the boss attacks and allocate remaining stats on ATK, Crit, and Accuracy. Higher ATK means faster clear time while good accuracy successfully lands slow debuffs and def break.
If you already have a stable GB10 and DB10 team, I suggest to 6* and max his skills (total 10 ups) because he is a very effective unit in NB10. 2nd skill is a 2 turn cooldown when maxed allowing him to hit 3-4 attacks and a chance to def break. He clearly brings progress for those who struggle NB10 farming Rage, Will, Vampire, Nemesis and Destroy runes. Outside NB10 & Raids he has nothing much to offer so don’t bother building him a PVP type unit and just focus his stats ideally for nb10 & raids.
– Updated on 2015.10.28
- Soul Summoning – The number of hits has been increased from 1 to 2 or 3 hits. (Average damage has been increased by 8%.) The chance of casting a harmful effect has been decreased from 75% to 40%)
- Deadly Touch – The skill has been changed so that it does not erase the Attack Speed reduction effects that are on enemies which are immune to freeze or stun effects.
Immune to crowd control
Great multipliers on attacks
Low base stats