Nubia, the Water Mummy will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for May.
June 2nd 12pm – June 5th 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Mummy] with Water Attribute.
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Mummy] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You need a total of 40 Summoning Pieces to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Sonora, the Fire Mummy, is the only one in the family still relevant past mid-game. He’s a great deterrent during rush hour defense, but only with excellent runes. You shouldn’t really be building him unless you’re looking to get into c2 and above.
The rest of the family has too poor or unreliable of a kit to be viable. As with the past few Secret Dungeons, save at least one Water Mummy in the event you’ll have to use one for the upcoming fusion monsters!
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Mummy family.