Unknown Scroll, Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Social Summon, Water Scroll, Temple of Wishes
New Skill: [Spell of Strengthening]
PvP Offense, DB10
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the Arena by 21%.
Skill 1: Crow Summoning [360%ATK]: Summons crows to attack the enemy and inflict Continuous Damage for 1 turn with a 70% chance.
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Weakening Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Weakening Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
- Lv.7 Weakening Effect Rate +10%
Skill 2: Toad Poison [530%ATK]:Covers the enemy with poison, removes 1 beneficial effect, and prevents the target from receiving beneficial effects for 1 turn with a 75% chance. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Weakening Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Weakening Effect Rate +15%
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Spell of Strengthening (Awakened) : Increases the attack gauge of all allies by 20% and increases Attack Power and Defense for 2 turns. (Reusable in 5 turns.)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Game Build||Swift + Energy or Guard or Focus||SPD / HP% or DEF% / HP% or DEF% or ACC%|
|Late Game Build||Swift + Will||SPD / HP% or DEF% / DEF% or HP%|
|DB10 Build||Violent + Focus or Shield||SPD / HP% or DEF% / DEF% or HP% or ACC%|
- Toad Poison removes buffs first, deals damage second, and finally blocks beneficial effects.
Dungeons: Megan is an excellent choice for DB10 teams. With an 80% chance to DoT on her 1st skill, smart AI to only strip the dragon’s immunity buff and attack & defense buff, there is no wasted kit on her. The combination of buffs from her 3rd skill makes your team both faster and safer. You can think of her as a Water Shannon for your DB10 team. If you choose to use her exclusively here, you can opt to rune her on Violent in order to increase the number of attack buff on your team as well as making her 2nd skill ready again to strip the boss.
- That being said, she shouldn’t really be used for your GB10 team as Shannon is able to provide a better, 3-turn buff as well as an AoE slow on her second.
Raids: Megan is a poor choice for raids due to her lack of useful debuffs, while other easily accessible options such as Colleen easily fulfills the role of an attack buffer.
ToA: Due to the prevalence of Shannon and Bernard, Megan would not really fit well into your ToA teams. Shannon easily does a better job on Despair while Bernard offers both a larger attack bar boost and a useful defense and attack break.
PvP: Megan shines here as a secondary attack bar booster when paired against Bernard. She is most commonly used in Double Lushen compositions, lowering the speed requirements for the Lushens in your AO teams. Megan can also be used for bomb squads when paired with monsters such as Taurus, Malaka and Jojo, although you do have to be weary of the enemy’s Will runes. Her defense buff, however, would generally allow your team to wait out a turn if that were to happen.
Megan is a great Theomars counter as her 2nd Skill can easily kill off Theomars without giving him the opportunity to even move. Besides that, she can also be used against monsters such as Rina and Khmun, as their passive shield buff will not work when the beneficial block is in-place, giving your team the time needed to eliminate the enemy.
- Her 2nd Skill’s beneficial block does not work on the DB10 boss, where the right crystal will cleanse the boss BEFORE applying the immunity.
- It is very important for Megan to be built with tons of accuracy in order to ensure her 2nd Skill lands.
- During prolonged fights against enemies with crucial buffs, it is important to time Megan’s beneficial block to ensure that the buff will be wasted.
- Megan can also be used in your Double Lushen comps to easily counter Leo if she is on Will runes, as Leo will always try to attack her, giving your Bernard the opportunity to buff up your team
- Unique attack bar booster as it provides both an attack buff and defense buff
- Decently useful attack leader skill
- 2nd Skill does damage after removing the buff, meaning it can one shot a theo even with his endure buff activated
- Easily paired with Bernard to reduce the likelihood of both the enemy’s attack bar booster or nemesis healers to cut in between your own attack bar boosters and attackers
- Small 20% attack bar boost makes her a difficult speed booster to speed-tune to
- Rather squishy HP and DEF stats
- Low base speed of 97 makes her easily outsped if used as your primary speed booster